ForumsGamesExitPath clan wars

88 13395
Zenzational
Zenzational
61 posts
Nomad

As you may know, Exit Path has many clans. This is where you can discuss your opinions and thoughts on what clan is better, what clan is more popular, and what clan is the best overall. Here is a list of past clans of Exit Path.

The G33KS
Leader: GeekOfArmorGames

The Ghosts
Leader: GhostOfRazgriz

The Spirits
Leader: SpiritOfNuba

The Angels
Leader: AngelOfZen

The Demons
Leader: DemonOfWrath

The ExitPath Band
Leader: MusicMan102

The Shadows
Leader: ShadowShade

The gods
Leader: GodOfSpeed

The Z's
Leader: ZultimateGamer2000

The Dragons
Leader: EragonsDragon

The Grandmasters
Leader: Schmiddy1234

sambam's clan
Leader: Sambam

The guests
Leader: KrissKhan

The Trollers
Leader: TheTroller

I believe that those are all the clans of EP so far. If there was any I missed, let me know! So to start you guys off with something to discuss, what clan do you think is the best? (Obivously, I'd say the Angels.)

• 88 Replies
Flutechick747
Flutechick747
8 posts
Nomad

yay! goo chicks and guys 747! *half hearted 'woo'!* yeah, were not winning this thing XD

Zenzational
Zenzational
61 posts
Nomad

There are some more clans I missed:

Ninja Clan
Leader: Cpt0bvious

Original machines clan
Leader: MachineOfLight

The New Machines
Leader: royster73

me and music have decided to disband the music clan so that can be removed if you want

Well you were a clan that once existed so it should be up there. And beisdes you can't edit your own past posts.

I say always clans but bro's come first.

Agreed.

On topic: Have there ever been really "clan wars" with gamers meeting up and battling out who is the better one. I have only seen some rivalry but nothing more....

No.... But Wrath and I will start one soon.
creo07
creo07
3 posts
Nomad

LOLZ

Zenzational
Zenzational
61 posts
Nomad

So Wrath, I have an idea for our "war."

First we should do a leader-to-leader battle.
1.)Racing, first one to 20 matches on radomly set levels (no customs).
2.) Tricking, first one to do 10 tricks that the spectators call out
3.)Skilled moved first one to do 5 skilled moves that spectators request.

Second, we leave and get 2 top members of our clan to join a room. It'll be uneven and unfair if one of us got 3 of our members to join since theres an extra space left. If thats the problem, we'll get a "lone-wolf" to be an official there though spectators work as well too. The 4 members will do the 3 same things we will do. Except its that first person to win will get a win for their clan.

So whadya think?

LichtDesZorns
LichtDesZorns
16 posts
Nomad

Sounds very difficult considering i never tried doing tricks before before but i like it.

Zenzational
Zenzational
61 posts
Nomad

Alright, its settled 6/25/2012 at 10 am PST. Be there every1 :O

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

You may settle it LATER, so everybody who wants take a part or spectate could see it xD
Furthermore, you should post it on the level makers forum since a big part of players don't look here often :}

Anyways, good luck guys with you "war" xD

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

Well LichtDesZorns, AngelsOfChaos and I are thinking of starting another clan, and we plan to make EP1 more played. I am VERY glad some people still play EP1. In my opinion, EP2 SUCKS!

LichtDesZorns
LichtDesZorns
16 posts
Nomad

Well LichtDesZorns, AngelsOfChaos and I are thinking of starting another clan, and we plan to make EP1 more played. I am VERY glad some people still play EP1. In my opinion, EP2 SUCKS!

Well good luck but i can't join it.
And Zen i just remember i might not make be able to do it at 10 AM. Sorry.

Flutechick747
Flutechick747
8 posts
Nomad

D= tricks and stuffs? thatll be hard, guess ill just take second... ;D

Excitement1000
Excitement1000
39 posts
Peasant

Well ive considered myself since i havnt seen you for a LONG LONG time. i wonder if it even counts since the leader himself isnt on anymore either XD

I have been playing EP again for the past few months. I guess we just get on at different times.
Faithpath
Faithpath
103 posts
Nomad

What a shame...
A bunch of people have been online to witness the first "Clan War" but none of you showed up (Wrath,Zen).
Make sure that you really can make it and tell date and time (with Timezone) here on the forums. I think that some clan wars would be nice freh air and fun to see. Also make more ppl get serious or start playing again.
So guys make it happen!

Flutechick747
Flutechick747
8 posts
Nomad

Flutey was present at 10:00, but i was practically alone! i declare this as a win.

LichtDesZorns
LichtDesZorns
16 posts
Nomad

I slept in...hehe

Zenzational
Zenzational
61 posts
Nomad

And Zen i just remember i might not make be able to do it at 10 AM. Sorry.

Oh. Then we will have to reschedule the time. Find a time when you can get on. And I'll see if I can get on at that time. Also make sure its's in PST.

D= tricks and stuffs? thatll be hard, guess ill just take second... ;D

It's only Angels and Demons......

What a shame...
A bunch of people have been online to witness the first "Clan War" but none of you showed up (Wrath,Zen).
Make sure that you really can make it and tell date and time (with Timezone) here on the forums. I think that some clan wars would be nice freh air and fun to see. Also make more ppl get serious or start playing again.
So guys make it happen!

I got on at exactly 10:00am. PST. It was wrath who didn't show up. I also think its fun too see since its EP's first "Clan war".
And, I'm trying to get ppl to get serious and start playing
Showing 16-30 of 88