ForumsGamesExitPath clan wars

88 13374
Zenzational
Zenzational
61 posts
Nomad

As you may know, Exit Path has many clans. This is where you can discuss your opinions and thoughts on what clan is better, what clan is more popular, and what clan is the best overall. Here is a list of past clans of Exit Path.

The G33KS
Leader: GeekOfArmorGames

The Ghosts
Leader: GhostOfRazgriz

The Spirits
Leader: SpiritOfNuba

The Angels
Leader: AngelOfZen

The Demons
Leader: DemonOfWrath

The ExitPath Band
Leader: MusicMan102

The Shadows
Leader: ShadowShade

The gods
Leader: GodOfSpeed

The Z's
Leader: ZultimateGamer2000

The Dragons
Leader: EragonsDragon

The Grandmasters
Leader: Schmiddy1234

sambam's clan
Leader: Sambam

The guests
Leader: KrissKhan

The Trollers
Leader: TheTroller

I believe that those are all the clans of EP so far. If there was any I missed, let me know! So to start you guys off with something to discuss, what clan do you think is the best? (Obivously, I'd say the Angels.)

• 88 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

i remember there was almost a z vs. ghosts day. it never happened though and i cant remember why. usually the races were between people of the same clan.

Zenzational
Zenzational
61 posts
Nomad

So Wrath and I had another conversation. We will schedule it on this 6/30/12 at the time of 12:30 PM- 2:00 PM PST. If either of us doesnât show up within the time being, the war will be rescheduled since everyoneâs been waiting to see this, we have to give something thatâs worth seeing. Also the leaders are required to stay for the whole clan war match. Now I will go into details about our war setup and this time, it should be more clear.

Leader-to-Leader Battle
We will do this part first. Either me or wrath will create a room and the other leader will join. Also they must be signed in. And one âofficialâ must be in the room to declare and keep score, choose levels, and prevent cheating. The official must also be in neither two clans. No one else must join including members of their own clan. If you want to witness this part, I suggest you spectate although Zenzational will be recording it this whole time. We will do three categories of stuff.
1.Racing- Me and wrath will race on randomly set levels. No one can choose levels if they have auth including the official. If one was caught setting up and choosing a level, that match wonât count. And we canât race on customs since that may give one of us an advantage. And we will race until one of us wins 20 matches. If we were to tie, neither of us would get a win. Also to reduce lag in this part, the leaders will do whatever they can and also turn down quality, and do not spectate unless you really WANT to. If you are spectating, you must not chat, paste codes, or put pictures. Only the official and the leaders can chat at that time being. The one who wins earns a +1 for this part.

2.Tricking- We will perform tricks that the official calls out. If you are a spectator, you can pm the official a suggestion of tricks. The official will decide on whether or not to use those suggestions.
First one to complete 10 tricks that the official called will win this part. Spectators must not pm codes or pictures or pm their leader. The level we trick on depends on the official. No customs allowed. The one who wins earns a +1 for this part.

3.Skilled moves- We will perform âskilled movesâ that the SPECTATORS call out. The official makes sure we are not cheating (like loading an exact replica of an existed John level except has a secret bouncer). Here are all skilled moves that qualify being called out:
⢠Triple jump
⢠Quad jump
⢠Quint jump
⢠Consecutive Wall kicks
⢠Troppos
⢠Stutter jumping/warping/ falling
⢠Warping
⢠Late corner jumping
⢠Insanity
⢠Falling corner
⢠âWââZââUâ And âCâ jumps
⢠Saving flow in small spaces and using to wall jump
⢠Malk-style corner jumping
⢠And a combo of the following moves above
The level we will perform on has to have the skill one of the spectators called out. And first one to perform it wins. We will keep it up until one of us does 5 skilled moves. The one who wins earns a +1 for this part.
Then the official will tally up the points from who won and see which leader. This score will add up with the 2nd round results.
Members Battle
The leaders leave the room and the official becomes host. Then 2 racers picked by the leader from each team joins the room. The racers in that room cannot be the leader. The leaders then spectate. And then we will do the 3 parts again except this time, its members of the clan.
1.Racing- The leaders take turn choosing a level to race on until one team wins 10 matches first. The official records the score. And hereâs how the racing works; first team member to get to the end earns a win. If 2 team members of the same team tie and has beaten the other team, they earn 2 wins. Other positions including 2nd, 3rd, and 4th doesnât count. We will keep doing it until a team wins 10 matches. When that teams wins, they will get +1 for this part.

2.Tricking- The 2 racers from each team leave and then 2 tricksters picked by the leader then joins the room. The official chooses a random level and then the leaders take turn calling out tricks (the tricks called out by leaders corresponds to both clans). The first trickster from that team then earns a point for that team. This keeps going until one team gets 10 tricks first. When that team wins, they will get +1 for this part.

3.Skilled moves- The 2 tricksters from each team then leave and then 2 skilled people picked by the leader then joins the room. Then me and wrath will take turns calling out skills. We will have to make separate levels for each skill me and wrath choose. The first person from that team to perform that skill and end the level gets a point for their team. This keeps going until 1 team has done 10 skilled moves first. When that team wins, they will get +1 for this part.

The official then tallies up the score and see which team has more points overall, and which team is better at which part. The most points a team could have is 6 and fewest is 0. If there is a tie (both teams have 3 points), there will be a poll in the forums by KrissKhan where you can answer âwho is better? Angels Or Demons?â . The poll will end on 6/25/12 at 12:00 PM PST. That poll will consider the winner if thereâs a tie.
FAQS-
Q: Can the same member take part in each of the 3 categories of the war?
A: Yes, but we wouldnât recommend it since everyone has weaknesses.
Q: Do the members have to be picked by the leader in order to be in the war?
A: Yes, you wouldnât want to cause confusion and disappoint the leader would you?

Q: What if the members donât show up?
A: There should be a âbackupsâ list the leaders have. If not, the leader picks someone at the last second to go in.

Q: How can I watch the event?
A: Zenzational and some others will recording it and then uploading it on Youtube, Photobucket, and the soon-to-be ExitPath website made by royster73.

Q: When will the results be up?
A: When the official has posted the complete results in this very forum. No exact date. And we have to watch the video too, to see if there was any cheating the official didnât catch.

That is all for this âClan Warâ. I wish my members luck. Until the day of the war, you can practice.
And now the question is: Who wants to be our official/judge? (You canât be in the angels or the demons and you have to know Y-EP).
And who wants to be our backup judge?

The link to the poll can be found here.
The link to the main forums by KrissKhan can be found here .
The link to my Youtube can be found here
The link to my PB can be found here.
There is currently no link to the EP website.

Zenzational
Zenzational
61 posts
Nomad

Wow. I messed up the links......... The links can be found on my profile! So go there.

LichtDesZorns
LichtDesZorns
16 posts
Nomad

Sounds so official. I like it. & i try not to over sleep this time.

PerryThePlatypus3
PerryThePlatypus3
26 posts
Shepherd

I'm pretty sure it would be ghosts or angels because my brother was invited to be an angel, but he said no, instead he went for the ghosts. Being a part of clans are against the rules, right? Well without knowing, my brother got banned from armorgames because he was a part of a clan and 1-2 years young to register. This is why you should not be a part of a clan or be under 13 of age. This is just a warning to ALL of YOU!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

This is just a warning to ALL of YOU!

It was probably because he was underage. Being a part of a clan isn't a bad thing. The only way you can get in trouble is if you use your clan account(s) to post or comment instead of your main account.
fourcylinder
fourcylinder
6 posts
Peasant

Z gamer was the best player ever, and his clan was unstoppable, the end.

LichtDesZorns
LichtDesZorns
16 posts
Nomad

Amazing how it got all silent on this.

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

Maybe because there's nothing to add until your little war start ? xD

Z gamer was the best player ever, and his clan was unstoppable, the end.

Meh, did you race with GhostOfZero, Faithpath or Silvan to say that? D:
Excitement1000
Excitement1000
39 posts
Peasant

How would someone tell you if they'd like to be an official, because I noticed you didn't say how to be the official in your extremely long post. Just wondering for some shyer person out there who is too eh, shy, to ask.

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

I think anybody can be the official, the requirements may be "Be there while the event" x) Except for the skill moves part, the official doesn't need to be so "skilled" (to prevent cheats):}

epicness
epicness
349 posts
Nomad

how many actually active ghosts are left that still play ep that is?i can only think of two or three

Zenzational
Zenzational
61 posts
Nomad

how many actually active ghosts are left that still play ep that is?i can only think of two or three

More actaully, but don't know the exact number.

I think anybody can be the official, the requirements may be "Be there while the event" x) Except for the skill moves part, the official doesn't need to be so "skilled" (to prevent cheats):}

Yep, also they must know Y-EP and must no be in the clans that are having the war.

KrissKhan is our offical, everyone. But we still need a backup one.
Zenzational
Zenzational
61 posts
Nomad

Now wrath wants to reschedule the War to 6/29/12 (Friday) at around 10-11 AM PST. Right Wrath? Sorry for the rescheduling (blame wrath)! But be there everyone, it'll be almost worth it!

LichtDesZorns
LichtDesZorns
16 posts
Nomad

Yeah. Well I'm sorry that mom wants me to do **** with that i dont care about on a **** Saturday.

Showing 31-45 of 88