16 posts

lol what,
cancel it
it have been reschedule so many time :3

Posted Jul 3, '12 at 3:31pm

NontroppO

NontroppO

365 posts

I remember this HD clan (meaning Hot Dogs) im not completely sure but they were some Starcraft 2 players (or Broodwar as well) from TeamLiquid webpage. Since i was a SC fan :D was nice to know another gamer community was trying the game. The leader was the the little one (i guess)

Posted Jul 6, '12 at 3:02pm

Zenzational

Zenzational

52 posts

Alright, me and Wrath have decided to cancel the whole thing. But don't worry this thread won't get locked cause of future clan war preparation.

Here are some more clans:

Roman gods
Leader: DaughterOfJuno

Posted Jul 7, '12 at 10:02pm

DaughterOfJuno

DaughterOfJuno

3 posts

i kinda made a clan called roman form got 1 person i think i got 1 more person joining so if you would like to join if your a girl your a daughter and boy son amke sure its roman form of the greek gods or roman

Posted Aug 26, '12 at 9:03pm

StarofSharkz

StarofSharkz

1 post

What about stars?

Posted Aug 27, '12 at 6:50pm

Zenzational

Zenzational

52 posts

Oh, and a new clan was made recently called the Star Clan.

Clan: Stars
Clan Leader: armorgames.com/user/StarOfWars

Posted Nov 3, '12 at 7:23am

chillaxan1234

chillaxan1234

1 post

who needs clans for flash games

Posted Nov 3, '12 at 8:14am

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

2,915 posts

i was wondering... how can you say that when all the good players dont even play ep2. it pretty much means that you only race bad players. the controls in the first game are much more difficult. if you can handle them you can pretty much handle everything in ep2... which is pretty much get as high as you can and you beat the level.

Posted Nov 3, '12 at 5:22pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,691 posts

Knight

EP2 IS MUCH MORE COMPLEX

EP2: Extreme lag, poor character movements, able to jump over map, very easy multiplayer - 90% connection and 10% don't die, you're very limited to what you can do in terms of gameplay.

Posted Nov 3, '12 at 6:53pm

KentyBK

KentyBK

555 posts

Is typing in all caps a gang requirement? If so, I can see why people would run away in terror.

Either way, congrats on being good in an online flash game I guess.

Reply to ExitPath clan wars

You must be logged in to post a reply!