ForumsGamesExitPath clan wars

88 13373
Zenzational
Zenzational
61 posts
Nomad

As you may know, Exit Path has many clans. This is where you can discuss your opinions and thoughts on what clan is better, what clan is more popular, and what clan is the best overall. Here is a list of past clans of Exit Path.

The G33KS
Leader: GeekOfArmorGames

The Ghosts
Leader: GhostOfRazgriz

The Spirits
Leader: SpiritOfNuba

The Angels
Leader: AngelOfZen

The Demons
Leader: DemonOfWrath

The ExitPath Band
Leader: MusicMan102

The Shadows
Leader: ShadowShade

The gods
Leader: GodOfSpeed

The Z's
Leader: ZultimateGamer2000

The Dragons
Leader: EragonsDragon

The Grandmasters
Leader: Schmiddy1234

sambam's clan
Leader: Sambam

The guests
Leader: KrissKhan

The Trollers
Leader: TheTroller

I believe that those are all the clans of EP so far. If there was any I missed, let me know! So to start you guys off with something to discuss, what clan do you think is the best? (Obivously, I'd say the Angels.)

• 88 Replies
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

hmm, Isn't Cpt0bvious a Ghost? GhostOf0bviousness?

i doubt he is now since we are only 8 members. and i cant even remember such a name from a past so im not sure if he was ever a ghost either.
KentyBK
KentyBK
566 posts
Nomad

hmm, Isn't Cpt0bvious a Ghost? GhostOf0bviousness?

No he isn't. I've never even heard of this guy.
LichtDesZorns
LichtDesZorns
16 posts
Nomad

Haha. That's a way to live a life. Lie about it.

ninhlun99
ninhlun99
15 posts
Peasant

so GhostOfObviousness a fake?

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Way too many clans were spawned, many failed(such as mine, so feel free to remove em form the list).

By far, for Exit Path 1, The Ghost Clan was the best. They had the most members, were online the most, they had GhostofZero, bluerabbit, and quite a few other great players, and I'm also pretty sure they were the first ever Exit Path clan.

This could also just be a bit of bias on my part as I'm good friends with UberGir(that's GhostOfRazgriz original account if you didn't know) but I do believe that the Ghosts were the bests, followed by the Angel Clan.

As for the rest, besides for the Music Clan or Instrument Clan or something like that, I have never heard of.

Plus, their chatroom used to be where all the great Exit Path players would go to talk to one another.

As far as best clan for Exit Path 2 goes, I have no idea. Screw that game, it killed Exit Path forever. I hate it with all my soul.

Zultimategamer2000
Zultimategamer2000
430 posts
Nomad

Okay, now I just read over all the comments, I don't know WHAT fourcylinder is thinking, but I am DEFINITELY NOT the best Exit Path player.

That honor goes to one of these guys, thebluerabbit, GhostOfZero, Silvan or FaithPath.

Also, as for what fourcylinder was saying, I don't know what he's talking about, my clan totally failed when compared to he Ghosts, and I dis-banded it forever and a half ago, I've just been too lazy to remove it form my Profile's About Section.

Also, there was never any attempt at war between the Zs and the Ghosts. UberGir and I are and always have been good friends, so we wouldn't do that. Though there was a point where we were competing against each other to see who could get the most recruits for our respective clans, and we did have a friendly rivalry as well.

fourcylinder
fourcylinder
6 posts
Peasant

To whom it may concern:

I, Fourcylinder, am also known by another name. That name is GhostofNibelheim . I was just doing a bit of fishing and, let me tell you, I got some wonderful bites :3. Of course Ghost clan was the best clan of all time, that cannot even be argued. You kiddos have fun with your delusions though, oh and Z, good to hear from ya buddy, its been a while .

Zenzational
Zenzational
61 posts
Nomad

Well wrath, wanna reschedule again? or cancel it?

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

Lmao, you didn't do it this night ? Just cancel it... Nobody's interesting in it anymore :X

ninhlun99
ninhlun99
15 posts
Peasant

lol what,
cancel it
it have been reschedule so many time :3

NontroppO
NontroppO
366 posts
Nomad

I remember this HD clan (meaning Hot Dogs) im not completely sure but they were some Starcraft 2 players (or Broodwar as well) from TeamLiquid webpage. Since i was a SC fan was nice to know another gamer community was trying the game. The leader was the the little one (i guess)

Zenzational
Zenzational
61 posts
Nomad

Alright, me and Wrath have decided to cancel the whole thing. But don't worry this thread won't get locked cause of future clan war preparation.

Here are some more clans:

Roman gods
Leader: DaughterOfJuno

DaughterOfJuno
DaughterOfJuno
3 posts
Nomad

i kinda made a clan called roman form got 1 person i think i got 1 more person joining so if you would like to join if your a girl your a daughter and boy son amke sure its roman form of the greek gods or roman

StarofSharkz
StarofSharkz
1 posts
Nomad

What about stars?

Zenzational
Zenzational
61 posts
Nomad

Oh, and a new clan was made recently called the Star Clan.

Clan: Stars
Clan Leader: armorgames.com/user/StarOfWars

Showing 61-75 of 88