ForumsPopular MediaBreaking Bad

27 9905
Hullabaloo
Hullabaloo
70 posts
Nomad

Discuss the show? Spoiler and stuff allowed. This show is freakin' amazing. Walt is a ****** of the highest order..

• 27 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

If the next season is going to be the last how would you expect it to end? Something happy and cliche like Walter, Jesse, and everyone else getting what they want and just going back to their regular everyday lives, possibly parting ways? Or something bad and unexpected happening then it ends like the Assassin's Creed games?

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

I just started watching this show and I started with the pilot. Any episodes you guys would recommend?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Any episodes you guys would recommend?

All of them. No seriously, they are all amazing. It gets especially good around the middle.
ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

Breaking Bad is one of those rare shows that actually got better as it went on.

ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

So who watched the season premiere?

Walt is taking a major dark turn.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Walt is gone. He is almost completely Heisenbergrified. The old panicked, desperate Walter White is nowhere to be seen. Now Walter White is just as scary and imposing as Gus.

Breaking Bad is a great show, but imo it's the development of White that makes the show so fascinating.

Mycal101
Mycal101
307 posts
Nomad

I think its a great show & am disappointed there only making 1 more season

I havent heard anything about a movie but i really hope they make one that would be sooo cool

El Barto was here

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I just finished the latest episode, I didn't expect that fate for Mike. Jesse is sure to find out, and when he does I don't expect anything good to come out of it. Mike was a mentor to him.

am disappointed there only making 1 more season

I think it's good to end it while people still like it. Having another few seasons probably wouldn't make sense. Series like these don't come around too often, you want to remember it as an entirely good show, instead of "that one show that started out good then got bad because they dragged it on".
ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

I'm trying to not read the comments because of spoilers. I need to catch up on the 5th season. I haven't watched any of the episodes on there. As far as the show itself, it's amazing. It's so drama-filled and action packed. I'm just hoping season five can be as thrilling as season four was.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Breaking bad in few words amazing and entertaining only TV show I've actually watched and seeing how I rarely see TV it goes into my all time faves.

nnoaheec12
nnoaheec12
15 posts
Nomad

Lol I'm only on the second episode, but it seems pretty good.

Showing 16-26 of 27