ihsahn

431 posts

So who watched the season premiere?

Walt is taking a major dark turn.

Posted Jul 18, '12 at 6:51am

goumas13

goumas13

4,487 posts

Walt is gone. He is almost completely Heisenbergrified. The old panicked, desperate Walter White is nowhere to be seen. Now Walter White is just as scary and imposing as Gus.

Breaking Bad is a great show, but imo it's the development of White that makes the show so fascinating.

Posted Aug 10, '12 at 12:43pm

MrOranges

MrOranges

31 posts

worst piece of sh!t ever made

Posted Aug 28, '12 at 7:02am

Mycal101

Mycal101

312 posts

I think its a great show & am disappointed there only making 1 more season

I havent heard anything about a movie but i really hope they make one that would be sooo cool :D

El Barto was here

Posted Aug 28, '12 at 3:09pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,693 posts

Knight

I just finished the latest episode, I didn't expect that fate for Mike. Jesse is sure to find out, and when he does I don't expect anything good to come out of it. Mike was a mentor to him.

am disappointed there only making 1 more season

I think it's good to end it while people still like it. Having another few seasons probably wouldn't make sense. Series like these don't come around too often, you want to remember it as an entirely good show, instead of "that one show that started out good then got bad because they dragged it on".

Posted Aug 28, '12 at 3:41pm

ryan7g

ryan7g

489 posts

I'm trying to not read the comments because of spoilers. I need to catch up on the 5th season. I haven't watched any of the episodes on there. As far as the show itself, it's amazing. It's so drama-filled and action packed. I'm just hoping season five can be as thrilling as season four was.

Posted Aug 28, '12 at 3:59pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

668 posts

Breaking bad in few words amazing and entertaining only TV show I've actually watched and seeing how I rarely see TV it goes into my all time faves.

Posted Aug 28, '12 at 6:18pm

nnoaheec12

nnoaheec12

15 posts

Lol I'm only on the second episode, but it seems pretty good.

Reply to Breaking Bad

You must be logged in to post a reply!