Forums

ForumsForum Games

Land of the Rising Moon

Posted Jul 8, '12 at 3:27pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

14,072 posts

Name: Rosine Talow
Appearance: Purple, Spiky Hair, blue eyes thin about 4' and pale skin.
Nature: Friendly, and a loner, though not by choice.
Clothing: Red Shirt, White Shorts, no shoes
Spirit: Yoi
Spirit Monster: The Lone Wolf
Money: 500 Yen
Job: None
Home: Apartment in Nia
Emotional attachment: None at the moment....
Inventory: 2 Bread, 1 rice pack, 2 smashed pictures of parents (Dad and Talow, mother)
History: As a kid, his mother died at birth and his father died when he was 5 fighting off robbers. at 7, he got ambushed in an alleyway by some thugs with weapons who demanded money that they didn't have. out of fear of being killed, he accidentally tapped into his Soul Monster and made the thugs run away. However, a passer-by saw Talow using his Soul Monster and started spreading the word. the gossip just kept spreading, and now, everyone in town thinks Talow's some sort of monster, when really he's just a kid

I look around to see if there's anything interesting... "what was with the wolf..."

Posted Jul 9, '12 at 6:40pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

4,945 posts

Name: Yamato Shieki
Appearance: Pale skin and an angular face with almost cat-like yellow eyes and long, straight white hair. Has an toned hourglass figure.
Nature: Cruel, childish, psychotic, cunning and mercieless
Clothing: A blood red kimono covering full-body leather armor with spike-soled boots, spiked wristbands and clawed gloves
Spirit: Waru
Spirit Monster: The Cat
Money: 3500 Yen
Home: Torture hideout in Prai
Inventory: Kunoichi Scroll, Katana
History: Shieki was never really...well. She always took great pleasure in hurting people, and often bullied others as a child just for fun. When she gained the power of the Rakukanteki, she only became more psychotic, now torturing people just for fun.

"Ah. That is wonderful news, Flufee. By the way, can you sense where a Yoi might be in this city?"

Posted Jul 10, '12 at 3:31am

ShadowArcher

ShadowArcher

1,007 posts

Appearance: Pale skin and an angular face with almost cat-like yellow eyes and long, straight white hair. Has an toned hourglass figure.
Clothing: A blood red kimono covering full-body leather armor with spike-soled boots, spiked wristbands and clawed gloves
History: Shieki was never really...well. She always took great pleasure in hurting people, and often bullied others as a child just for fun. When she gained the power of the Rakukanteki, she only became more psychotic, now torturing people just for fun.

"The Eastern Hospital" Flufee replies, "We should get there quick if we dont want to let him heal all of injuries."

Inventory: 2 Bread, 1 rice pack, 2 smashed pictures of parents (Dad and Talow, mother)
History: As a kid, his mother died at birth and his father died when he was 5 fighting off robbers. at 7, he got ambushed in an alleyway by some thugs with weapons who demanded money that they didn't have. out of fear of being killed, he accidentally tapped into his Soul Monster and made the thugs run away. However, a passer-by saw Talow using his Soul Monster and started spreading the word. the gossip just kept spreading, and now, everyone in town thinks Talow's some sort of monster, when really he's just a kid

You hear a mysterious voice say, "It was a warning."

A wolf steps out of the shadows, "I cannot keep this up for long, Yoi are rarely able to do this, one sentance... Beware the Rivermoon lake."

And you find your self looking at the pndant again.

Posted Jul 10, '12 at 5:05am

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

14,072 posts

"... umm excuse me, does Rivermoon Lake mean anything to you old man?" (hard to stay away from a place you know nothing about... like it's location.)

Posted Jul 12, '12 at 1:28pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

4,945 posts

"Well then, hold on my dear."

I run to the Eastern Hospital, at least after figuring out where the heck it is.

Posted Jul 18, '12 at 11:12am

ShadowArcher

ShadowArcher

1,007 posts

"Uhhh...." He gets up and goes to a pile of books, he looks at them and then turns to you, "By the gods! Yo-" Next you see is him falling to the ground with two kunai and three shurikens in him.

What do you do?

You find the hospital, you find the Yoi is in a coma, you notice this because his spirit monster is not senced inside him but in the Daitai, you mover forward to get closer but Flufee jumps in front of you, "Don't" She says, "The Dragon has made a spirit shield around the Yoi, once Waru or Pure Waru monsters touch it they will be eliminated."

You seem to be developing an ability to sence emotions by the fluctuations in the spirit of said embodiment, Flufee seems to be serious.

Posted Jul 18, '12 at 1:14pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

4,945 posts

"Ah...thank you for the warning, Flufee. It would be a shame if I-or even we-were lost to the world. Would the spirit shield block a projectile, or would it pass through?"

Posted Jul 18, '12 at 7:27pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

14,072 posts

Look around for the thrower while getting ready to jump out of the way of any thrown weapons..

Posted Jun 15, '13 at 8:08pm

ShadowArcher

ShadowArcher

1,007 posts

Apologies, I have not supervised this for long because At first the New site made me not be able to get to it and then I forgot about it, but then I remembered just before Christmas, and then unfortunately my brother passed away in a car accident, shaken from that really forgot this. And also I used to play on this when I was a child, and thus this site has a very kind of juvenile memories and thus I keep on losing Interest in the forums.

I wish to know if people are still interested in participating in this Roleplay Game.

Reply to Land of the Rising Moon

You must be logged in to post a reply!