Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Worst Song Ever

Posted Jun 30, '12 at 9:29pm

Bluydee

Bluydee

699 posts

Lol, how is Call Me Maybe bad just because it gets played often? For the genre it is in, it isn't all that terrible. The pop beats match her personality and voice, and the vocals are extremely catchy. I don't like pop, but I can admit that for the targeted audience, the song does it's job. It's not meant to be deep or insightful, it is supposed to be the song that suburban white girls go crazy over for a week. You guys are trying to judge this song on the same standards you would judge something like Fleet Foxes, when they are nothing alike.

Posted Jun 30, '12 at 9:50pm

BRAAINZz

BRAAINZz

601 posts

Daleks, you were close but I have to disagree with This

Posted Jul 14, '12 at 3:26am

DrElmer

DrElmer

450 posts

Anything Train has ever done, especially this one. I don't strongly dislike many bands but Train is one of the few I can't stand.

Posted Jul 14, '12 at 4:32am

djfinalmix

djfinalmix

199 posts

The Gummy Bear song --

i will put that bear through a cheese grater and throw his remains in a pool of lava before feeding it to my dog.

Posted Jul 16, '12 at 3:22am

Mosi91

Mosi91

66 posts

Well, they're all horrible. But last year, a new sensation of awfulness hit German speaking countries: an Austrian "singer" called money boy with his "hit" "Dreh den Swag auf", a cover of Keri Hilson's 'Turn My Swag On' - give it a try and listen to him here: Money Boy. Now even if you don't understand what he's saying, you can at least get he can't sing and must be tone-deaf, singing so unimaginably awful. And let me just tell you, the lyrics are just another joke xD

Posted Jul 16, '12 at 3:29am

samiel

samiel

355 posts

pretty much the entire pop genre but one in paticular i cant beleive im saying this but it was inevitable Baby by Justin Beiber

Posted Jul 19, '12 at 11:01pm

NarutoAwesomeness28

NarutoAwesomeness28

197 posts

Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen

Anything by Justin Bieber, One Direction, Cody Simpson, Jonas Brothers, etc.

Posted Jul 20, '12 at 12:48am

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,254 posts

Knight

Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen

Most defiantly. Im not a suicidal person, but when I here this on the radio I want to throw myself out the car window. o.o

And others I would say are Justin Beiber, and Jonas Brothers. That is all I can think of right now...

Posted Jul 21, '12 at 3:09pm

Jeff1999

Jeff1999

648 posts

I mostly hate songs by Justin Bieber. Umm... I just hate them.

Reply to Worst Song Ever

You must be logged in to post a reply!