ForumsPopular MediaWorst Song Ever

18 10786
joeyman2
joeyman2
65 posts
Peasant

what is the worst song you have ever heard?
post the name of the song and who its by
and (if you want) tell why

The worst song I have ever heard is called "Meet my Mom"
I don't know who it is by but its about this guy who tells everyone how "cool" his mom is and how he MIGHT let you meet her
its just pathetic

• 18 Replies
MoparGamer
MoparGamer
144 posts
Nomad

The day After Thursday- Rebecca black.

It's just bad.. its like she's describing whats going to happen on her weekend, in reality no1 cares about a strangers weekend. The only reason people are aware of its existence is because of how many people pointed out how terrible of a song it is.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Just listen to 10 seconds of it and you will know why. It is horrible.

EliteFeetFleet
EliteFeetFleet
3 posts
Farmer

too many bad songs to choose from

Kenezie
Kenezie
27 posts
Nomad

Haha i think daleks song choice is worse than Friday - Rebecca Black

marmic4
marmic4
4 posts
Shepherd

It's a fact: either Rebecca Black or the song in the link of daleks' comment.

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

If I have to hear "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jespsen or whatever her name is one more time i will flip a *****. Also, hit problems and Friday are just awful. And every song by One Direction is bad

joeyman2
joeyman2
65 posts
Peasant

Rebecca Blacks ACTUAL voice isn't bad
the people who produced the music and video messed up badly and blamed it ALL on her. Its not her fault i have heard her actual voice she does not sound like that

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

well i have a song, well actually a band that will blow your mind, it doesn't matter what song they're all equally awful.
ladies and gentlemen i give you hoogie boogie land by complete

~manly man

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

The worst song I have ever heard is called "Meet my Mom"
I don't know who it is by but its about this guy who tells everyone how "cool" his mom is and how he MIGHT let you meet her
its just pathetic

that sounds like how Andy biersack says that he picks up girls.......

hmmm worst song.....hmmm" call me maybe" EVERY SINGLE GIRL WITHIN 100000000 MILES OF KILLERSUP SINGS IT EVERY ****ING SECOND OF THE DAY !!!AGH!99% of girls love it.Its just so ****ed annoying.
Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Lol, how is Call Me Maybe bad just because it gets played often? For the genre it is in, it isn't all that terrible. The pop beats match her personality and voice, and the vocals are extremely catchy. I don't like pop, but I can admit that for the targeted audience, the song does it's job. It's not meant to be deep or insightful, it is supposed to be the song that suburban white girls go crazy over for a week. You guys are trying to judge this song on the same standards you would judge something like Fleet Foxes, when they are nothing alike.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

Daleks, you were close but I have to disagree with This

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

Anything Train has ever done, especially this one. I don't strongly dislike many bands but Train is one of the few I can't stand.

djfinalmix
djfinalmix
196 posts
Nomad

The Gummy Bear song --

i will put that bear through a cheese grater and throw his remains in a pool of lava before feeding it to my dog.

samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

pretty much the entire pop genre but one in paticular i cant beleive im saying this but it was inevitable Baby by Justin Beiber

NarutoAwesomeness28
NarutoAwesomeness28
187 posts
Nomad

Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepsen

Anything by Justin Bieber, One Direction, Cody Simpson, Jonas Brothers, etc.

Showing 1-15 of 18