ForumsGame WalkthroughsI cant get any new eggs in castway2

4 4263
ethan3300
ethan3300
100 posts
Shepherd

I really want the thunder viper but for some unknown reason it or any other monsters never drop eggs all I have is the loomi and and I don't have any eggs in my inventory and my character would still be able to carry and egg but for some reason when I kill a monster they never drop eggs. Any help ?

• 4 Replies
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

If you want an egg of excactly THAT egg, then fight til you get one. It takes a while til you get an egg so be pacient. Very pacient.

ethan3300
ethan3300
100 posts
Shepherd

I have maybe 100+ thunder vipers and I have yet to get an egg
I probaly have killed around 50+

ethan3300
ethan3300
100 posts
Shepherd

Nothing drops eggs at all the only monster I have is looni

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

I actually suggest to keep loomi, when you get to golden age peaks or the desert of tears you should try to get revenants, they can poison very good like 5 poison damage or something, just complete the quests where you need the parts of monsters or where you have to kill monsters, they don't drop eggs as often as in Castaway 1. So just go further in the game with loomi and while you are on your quests kill all the monsters on each map (cause thats the only way) Further in the game there will be ALOT better pets then thunder vipers. So what you need here is luck and pacience.

Showing 1-4 of 4