Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Obama or Romney

Posted Oct 30, '12 at 6:30pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

802 posts

we did a student election and i ran it because i am on student council(long story) well Romney won 82% to 18%

Posted Oct 30, '12 at 7:36pm

LavaCake

LavaCake

10 posts

Personally, I am with Romney. But I think people should respect each others different choices and just focus on the people who are voting for the person you are voting for.

Posted Oct 30, '12 at 9:28pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,619 posts

Knight

we did a student election and i ran it because i am on student council(long story) well Romney won 82% to 18%

Holy shift, I thought kids were more intelligent than their parents, I guess I was wrong. :O

Posted Oct 31, '12 at 12:56am

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

4,741 posts

I'm with samdawghomie, well sorta. I support vermin supreme fully, he is a tyrant we can trust.

Posted Oct 31, '12 at 3:17am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,295 posts

Knight

As I have often said, people who think that POTUS is a tyrant, or that any American politician is one are frankly kist insulting half the world who live under real tyranny. What crooked, misleading, mollycoddled, deluded person can actually think they're tyrants? Snort.

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 2:45am

shock457

shock457

709 posts

I would prefer Obama.

We, the people, does not know that his plans will eventually work. A huge reason why is that people are not cooperating with his plan and we are not taking part in this government.

Over the past 10 years or so, less people are involved into politics. They are more interested in entertainment (American Idol, etc.). This is serious. People needs to take part in our government in order to have a good running government that can support and protect people in this country.

Reply to Obama or Romney

You must be logged in to post a reply!