ethan3300
ethan3300
100 posts

Please debate here.

• 214 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
12,645 posts

we did a student election and i ran it because i am on student council(long story) well Romney won 82% to 18%

Holy shift, I thought kids were more intelligent than their parents, I guess I was wrong. :O
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,485 posts

I'm with samdawghomie, well sorta. I support vermin supreme fully, he is a tyrant we can trust.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,483 posts

As I have often said, people who think that POTUS is a tyrant, or that any American politician is one are frankly kist insulting half the world who live under real tyranny. What crooked, misleading, mollycoddled, deluded person can actually think they're tyrants? Snort.

shock457
shock457
710 posts

I would prefer Obama.

We, the people, does not know that his plans will eventually work. A huge reason why is that people are not cooperating with his plan and we are not taking part in this government.

Over the past 10 years or so, less people are involved into politics. They are more interested in entertainment (American Idol, etc.). This is serious. People needs to take part in our government in order to have a good running government that can support and protect people in this country.

Showing 211-214 of 214