5 posts
Nomad

I want to know why you love this game and why you think others should play it

• 38 Replies
BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

My favourite that I've played would be Infamous. It's third person free roam game with the usual parkour, many things to kill, and many things to upgrade. It's like Assassin's Creed and Prototype if you've ever played them.

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

well a top over all i cant pick but i mostly play mw3 because i love the cod series :P

keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

Infamous doesn't have Parkour. Thats Urban Exploration. Just climbing somewhere. Parkour/Free running is what the assassin's in Assassin's Creed do.

My favorite is the Uncharted series. Just because it has no equel in storytelling and gameplay. Puzzles are challenging but fair. Enemies, excluding the supernatural ones, are realistic and dynamic.

pksbeast
pksbeast
24 posts
Nomad

i like mw3 and it is awsome look it up if haven't and the story mode is awseome and multiplayer dont forget about survival

DemonicIllusions
DemonicIllusions
13 posts
Nomad

I would have to decide on Skyrim. A well developed game, great visuals and amazing gameplay. There are so many quests in the land of Skyrim that you will never get bored. Skyrim also includes a great soundtrack.

Carnage1995
Carnage1995
97 posts
Nomad

Probably Uncharted 2. Uncharted 3 was great, but overall just wasn't as good as uncharted 2. It improved upon pretty much everything, but some things weren't executed as well as 2.

Killzone was also a masterpiece IMO. It is just freaking gorgeous and one of the best looking games I've ever seen. In fact it may very well be the best looking game excluding Killzone 3 and Crysis 1.

I haven't played Killzone 3 so I won't judge on that one.

weter506
weter506
159 posts
Nomad

Uncharted 2, best storyline, best graphics and best gameplay EVERRR.

LegitNoob1
LegitNoob1
1 posts
Nomad

I haven't played many PS3 games, but Red Dead Redemption would be the best out of the ones I have played. The thing that stood out for me would have to be the storyline, it really made me feel for the main character, John Marston.

It's pretty much a game set in the Wild West, with plenty of weapons and upgrades, horses to break in, criminals to stop, and bounties to hunt. It's setup sort of like GTA, but with its own unique touch and a lot more fun if you ask me. The things you can do include, hunting, playing poker, duels, side-missions and of course the story missions. It's a massive game which took me a week or so to fully finish, best of all the replay value is great.

The only downside to this great game, is how they tie the whole story up.. won't drop any spoilers here but the end of the game kind of ruined it for me. Although, I have since played it another two or three times from start to end.

Definitely a game to add to your collection, if it hasn't already been added.

Jasontheduke
Jasontheduke
12 posts
Nomad

My favorite game on ps3 is battlefield 3. it has amazing graphics and gameplay

lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

Hee Hee. Psst. I like to play little big planet 2 the most.

sulpha10
sulpha10
3 posts
Nomad

Dynasty Warriors 7 good story and nice effect

johnny9116
johnny9116
13 posts
Nomad

My favourite games would definitly be skyrim or soul calibur 5. i love this games so much.

mitsakoszzz
mitsakoszzz
16 posts
Nomad

i really liked assassin's creed revelations and
i can't wait for assassin's creed 3

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I would have to go with various CoDs, but I just got borderlands 2. Needless to say, I love it.

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Heavy Rain.... awesome game watch a play-through on youtube.

Showing 1-15 of 38