marcus187
5 posts
Nomad

Condemned 2 blood shot

TDOG422
TDOG422
528 posts
Shepherd

My fav is Ratchet and Clack Future: A Crack in Time. If you havent played it...then I DON'T LIKE YOU!

DaRkFuSiOn199
DaRkFuSiOn199
4 posts
Nomad

probably saints row the third or mw3 but probably black ops 2 when it comes out

DaRkFuSiOn199
DaRkFuSiOn199
4 posts
Nomad

by the way ratchet and clank trilogy is also good because the original 3 ps2 games dont work anymore for me so at least i can play them again in HD on my ps3

epickonersheeshawl
epickonersheeshawl
26 posts
Peasant

hmmm...probly...ya hard but probibly Skyrim

Bruzz666
Bruzz666
7 posts
Marquis

FFXIII not bad

Frostnuts
Frostnuts
1 posts
Nomad

I would say Disgaea 3 is my favorite game in the ps3 it is well made and has strategy as well as many other elements mixed in with it.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Best First-person-shooters:

Battlefield 3: I love this game. The graphics look realistic and environmental effects add a good touch to the game. There are also a variety of things to do: Flying jets, driving jeeps, helicopters, etc. The maps are detailed. I like how they have small, medium, and large sized maps. So, either of those maps can fit their style of play. Most importantly, this game takes skill.

Best sports game:

NBA2k13: Despite just getting last Saturday. NBA2k13 is a big step forward from NBA2k12. 2K fixed all the dumb bumping lay-up shots, a etc. I still need to try the online play. But I heard it was pretty much the same. Anyways, MyCareer, seems more smooth. You can now choose to endorse with Jordan or Nike. You can buy suits, sleeves, etc with Virtual Currency (points). It seems every year the presentation and customization improves. Commentating is spot on and I noticed new phrases as well. Not to mention, the new controls are surprisingly easy to use. I only thing is, there is on proper tutorial about how to use crossovers, spins, and other moves.

Best Puzzle/Adventure game:

LittleBigPlanet: LBP is a a very addicting game. Some costume designs are funny looking. Though the campaign levels are fairly easy. They are enjoyable. You can also make levels (I haven't devoted extra time to make a decent level but whatever) and play other people's levels as well. This game can be endless. I think Sony should come up with a story somehow. That's my suggestion.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Talking about exclusives (and since I haven't played too many games yet), I'll throw my lot with Uncharted 2/3 and Heavy Rain. I absolutely loved both, but it's hard to separate them.

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Heavy Rain

We think alike.
But other than Heavy Rain, Any of the Ratchet&Clanks
pokemonrocks126
pokemonrocks126
665 posts
Nomad

skylanders its just pure awesome

Natarian
Natarian
12 posts
Jester

I lke the mustic guardians game most

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Battlefield 3: I love this game. The graphics look realistic and environmental effects add a good touch to the game. There are also a variety of things to do: Flying jets, driving jeeps, helicopters, etc. The maps are detailed. I like how they have small, medium, and large sized maps. So, either of those maps can fit their style of play. Most importantly, this game takes skill.

Vinster, I now love you.
Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

tf2 via the orange box cause it's one of few stuff i do now and kingdoms of amluer reckoning

Showing 16-30 of 38