5 posts
Nomad

I want to know why you love this game and why you think others should play it

• 38 Replies
404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

I have to agree with you guys on battlefield for FPS. It just offers so much and it's much more realistic than CoD. You shoot a bullet It is gunna be affected by gravity and fall.
Ratchet and Clank series are tons of fun. I love their storyline and the weaponry he has.
Infamous is tons of fun and very addicting, it offers hours of fun and the chance to become the ultimate villain or hero.
I can't really decide which is the best.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

For me...Dynasty Warriors 7 - As all should be well aware by now...I'm in love with the games (and time period) so this should be quite obvious

MLB The Show '13 - Love baseball games...and this looks so beautiful and plays/feels amazing. They finally bettered Road to the Show..which was much needed and very much appreciated

ForNoReason
ForNoReason
126 posts
Peasant

I like many games on PS3 like assassins creed serial , portal 2 (my fav co-op game), black ops , mw3 etc...

Volioze
Volioze
9 posts
Nomad

Assassin's Creed 2 !

ktang
ktang
13 posts
Farmer

Black Ops is the best game ever, awesome multiplayer and zombie, if you get bored on one of them, you can just play the other, you will never get bored. Black Ops is the best!

Vagueshade
Vagueshade
83 posts
Peasant

Now, if we're talking about Exclusives:
Uncharted
InFAMOUS
Killzone

There's a few coming up that looks amazing, like The Last of Us and Beyond: Two Souls.

There's also Watch_Dogs, but that's the middle ground, since it's on all consoles.

CDdragon9
CDdragon9
8 posts
Scribe

the assasin creed games are all awesome.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

BORDERLANDS 2. The most fun game I have ever played.
Oh, you mean exclusively ps3? Either uncharted or infamous. Both were fantastic. I think I liked infamous more though...

Showing 31-38 of 38