ForumsNewcomers Forum[FAQ] How to add a Friend

171 103601
Gantic
Gantic
11,752 posts

What is a Friend?
A Friend is a user you have friended by adding them to your Friends list. Having Friends gives you a link to your Friends' profiles from your profile. It also allows you to compare high scores in flash games using the Armor Games high score system.

How do I add a Friend?
You can add another user to your friends list by clicking the (Add Friend) button on their profile. This will only add them to your Friends list and will not send a request to them. They will have to add you to their own Friends list.

How do I search for or find a Friend?
You can't. There is no way to search for other users on this version of Armor Games. You will need to know their full username or contact them again.

How will I get to their profile to add them?

1.) If you know their exact username, you can go directly to their profile using

http://armorgames.com/user/USERNAMEHERE

Type in their exact username where it says USERNAMEHERE. For example,

will go to my profile.

2.) If you do not know their username, you will need to try to contact the user.

a. If you met them on a multiplayer game you can try to find them again in that same game. If you cannot find them, try to look through the game's comments to see if they may have made a comment. If they have made a comment, you can click on their username to go directly to their profile. However, not everyone you meet in a multiplayer is playing from Armor Games, so they may not have an Armor Games account.

b. If you know them in real life or from somewhere else, you can try to get them to tell you their exact username. You can also have them post on your thread in this forum. if they post on the forum, you can click on their username to get to their profile.

Hopefully this hasn't been too inconvenient and has helped you in getting to a friend's profile to add them, so you don't forget who they are!

• 171 Replies
ferdthecool1
ferdthecool1
10 posts

Thank you, this is something I wanted to know. What is the difference between a friend and a follower

morestufftomakefunof
morestufftomakefunof
1 posts

In the Game of Thrones Ascent game, when I do try to add a friend, the gears just spin until it times out. WHY?

ferdthecool1
ferdthecool1
10 posts

what is difference between a friend and following someone in normal armor games chat

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,284 posts

@ferdthecool1 the follower-system is a disqus related thingy, they dont shown up in your AG friends list.

Miss_Milly
Miss_Milly
1 posts

Hello Everyone! Add me! Im a girl lol!

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,302 posts

Hello Everyone! Add me! Im a girl lol!

I wish you were real.

RIP in lasagna.

jessicalynn1105
jessicalynn1105
1 posts

how do I add a friend that plays on Facebook?

LazyXeno2002
LazyXeno2002
4 posts

I need a friend can someone help me with that?

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
14,003 posts

@LazyXeno2002 Did someone call for a friend?

CreeperTrophy
CreeperTrophy
1 posts

Thanks for the Info!

romet38
romet38
2 posts

That's cool!

srpholem
srpholem
1 posts

hello!!! add me please!!

iamzman
iamzman
3 posts

How do i add a friend that is using another platform like facebook to play bp?

GreedEnutrof
GreedEnutrof
1 posts

Thanks for the info

ahmed_survivor
ahmed_survivor
1 posts

thanks for the information

Showing 151-165 of 171