ForumsNewcomers Forum[FAQ] How to add a Friend

171 103606
Gantic
Gantic
11,752 posts

What is a Friend?
A Friend is a user you have friended by adding them to your Friends list. Having Friends gives you a link to your Friends' profiles from your profile. It also allows you to compare high scores in flash games using the Armor Games high score system.

How do I add a Friend?
You can add another user to your friends list by clicking the (Add Friend) button on their profile. This will only add them to your Friends list and will not send a request to them. They will have to add you to their own Friends list.

How do I search for or find a Friend?
You can't. There is no way to search for other users on this version of Armor Games. You will need to know their full username or contact them again.

How will I get to their profile to add them?

1.) If you know their exact username, you can go directly to their profile using

http://armorgames.com/user/USERNAMEHERE

Type in their exact username where it says USERNAMEHERE. For example,

will go to my profile.

2.) If you do not know their username, you will need to try to contact the user.

a. If you met them on a multiplayer game you can try to find them again in that same game. If you cannot find them, try to look through the game's comments to see if they may have made a comment. If they have made a comment, you can click on their username to go directly to their profile. However, not everyone you meet in a multiplayer is playing from Armor Games, so they may not have an Armor Games account.

b. If you know them in real life or from somewhere else, you can try to get them to tell you their exact username. You can also have them post on your thread in this forum. if they post on the forum, you can click on their username to get to their profile.

Hopefully this hasn't been too inconvenient and has helped you in getting to a friend's profile to add them, so you don't forget who they are!

• 171 Replies
bobcheese122
bobcheese122
7 posts

thanks friend I might try it on u

TeslaGuy
TeslaGuy
978 posts

Who adds me , I ad him or her

PsychoXD
PsychoXD
150 posts

I'll never have a friend with my lazyness

LipokInbaJamir
LipokInbaJamir
1 posts

Add me guys.. :-)

Dezlo
Dezlo
1 posts

Ðго ник IceFlame41

IceFlame41
IceFlame41
1 posts

пеÑейди ÑÑда

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

Please keep in mind that AG is an English speaking site.

iZed
iZed
9 posts

If I add a user as my friend, does that make me appear on his friends list? And will he/she receive a notification that some on added him/her as a friend?

~iZed

P.S. You can answer my question on my profile page so that I can be able to read it ASAP. Thank You in advance.

rock_sol
rock_sol
4 posts

I don t even know how to talk to other people on this site besides through the forum any way.

ivanxxxxxxx
ivanxxxxxxx
1,330 posts

@rock_sol

Its simple, just use The Messenger

Go to your friends profile
http://s24.postimg.org/4gcbyarbp/mess.jpg

joseph_chien_108
joseph_chien_108
1 posts

Where could I find my friend?

joseph4444
joseph4444
1 posts

test

joseph_sutton_10
joseph_sutton_10
4 posts

need Dawn of the dragons friends

gangsterchick107
gangsterchick107
1 posts

hi im new

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

Hello gangstachica107..welcome to AG!

If you want more further introductions..feel free to create your own thread in this forum section introducing yourself

Showing 76-90 of 171