ForumsNewcomers Forum[FAQ] How to add a Friend

171 103576
Gantic
Gantic
11,752 posts

What is a Friend?
A Friend is a user you have friended by adding them to your Friends list. Having Friends gives you a link to your Friends' profiles from your profile. It also allows you to compare high scores in flash games using the Armor Games high score system.

How do I add a Friend?
You can add another user to your friends list by clicking the (Add Friend) button on their profile. This will only add them to your Friends list and will not send a request to them. They will have to add you to their own Friends list.

How do I search for or find a Friend?
You can't. There is no way to search for other users on this version of Armor Games. You will need to know their full username or contact them again.

How will I get to their profile to add them?

1.) If you know their exact username, you can go directly to their profile using

http://armorgames.com/user/USERNAMEHERE

Type in their exact username where it says USERNAMEHERE. For example,

will go to my profile.

2.) If you do not know their username, you will need to try to contact the user.

a. If you met them on a multiplayer game you can try to find them again in that same game. If you cannot find them, try to look through the game's comments to see if they may have made a comment. If they have made a comment, you can click on their username to go directly to their profile. However, not everyone you meet in a multiplayer is playing from Armor Games, so they may not have an Armor Games account.

b. If you know them in real life or from somewhere else, you can try to get them to tell you their exact username. You can also have them post on your thread in this forum. if they post on the forum, you can click on their username to get to their profile.

Hopefully this hasn't been too inconvenient and has helped you in getting to a friend's profile to add them, so you don't forget who they are!

• 171 Replies
tiko_saenz
tiko_saenz
1 posts

my friend my friend. my friends my friend. my moth... friends

Fuzio
Fuzio
64 posts

There are people in this thread who have posted 0 times! How is this done??

retro890
retro890
1 posts

well... i dont know how to join a server

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

There are people in this thread who have posted 0 times! How is this done??

Newcomers section didn't always give out posts like it does now.
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,366 posts

Newcomers section didn't always give out posts like it does now.

I think it's interesting that, even though Forum Games no longer award points just like in the good ol' days, Newcomers Forum still does, even though it didn't back in the day. I'm not complaining by any means, because to me it never made sense to have this section not count towards posts!

Maybe the admins have finally found the right balance regarding posts in Forum Games and Newcomers Forum... =)
legrandVi
legrandVi
1 posts

hi

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,313 posts

hi

Howdy! ( Stole from @Ferret )

well... i dont know how to join a server

The only server there is in here is your wifi or internet.
MacII
MacII
1,348 posts

[quote=retro890]well... i dont know how to join a server[/quote]

[quote=Charlie506]The only server there is in here is your wifi or internet.[/quote]

Not strictly true; to play MMO's, you'll typically need to access those game servers. Whether or not they'll explicitly tell you so, and perhaps offering a choice a servers.

People running into issues there may want to check here & onwards and see if that helps them.

carol22
carol22
24 posts

help me too guys i dont know how to add friends here Thanks or guys please add me thanks again

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

@carol22: It explains in the OP

carol22
carol22
24 posts

Yes I want to know also how to add friends

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,281 posts

@carol: as pang still mentioned, it all explains in the OP... so go the first page of this thread... and read the first post one this first page...^^

MacII
MacII
1,348 posts

An honest question btw: What's AG's stance on first- or early-posts going "Add me" or similar? (As in "befriend me, now.")

I tend to flag them for being inane/misunderstood first posts, and just have a few again; but will gladly desist if you guys feel that's all OK.

gh0sts
gh0sts
877 posts

What's AG's stance on first- or early-posts going "Add me" or similar?

Some people do it for MMO games. They post on the wall of someone they know from an online game so they can add each other on their AG profiles.
blessbajoy
blessbajoy
1 posts

Thank you. That was very informative.

Showing 91-105 of 171