piwit

piwit

55 posts

hello add me too...im just new here..

Posted Mar 11, '13 at 10:02pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

3,806 posts

To everyone posting "Add me" for friend requests: relax. You don't get any special benefits for having friends, and it's one-way anyway (as in, you won't know if you've been added as a friend).

Suggestion: Settle in first. Play the games. Check the forums. Test the forum games. Post some opinions. It's better to be friends with people BEFORE adding them as a friend.

This leads me to my point: Friend requests should be two-way. Adding someone as a friend is essentially just bookmarking their profile. Has this been mentioned? No doubt. I'm just mentioning it again.

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 8:23am

happybuilder123

happybuilder123

1 post

hello

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 11:55pm

diegojose10

diegojose10

2 posts

Hi im new here.... can i add friends? it is possible share games with another one?

Posted Mar 17, '13 at 4:28am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,024 posts

Hi im new here.... can i add friends? it is possible share games with another one?

First off..welcome aboard (same to you happybuilder)

Second..of course you can..though it is a one way thing..so adding a friend doesn't send a "blah blah requested to be friends"

As for sharing games..if you mean with someone on AG..adding a game to your fave list can show people that visit your profile what games you like/recommend..or, if you know a user well enough, you can simply suggest the game..though don't spam about it

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 3:46am

bobcheese122

bobcheese122

7 posts

thanks friend I might try it on u

Posted Jun 23, '13 at 9:07am

TeslaGuy

TeslaGuy

1,000 posts

Who adds me , I ad him or her

Posted Jun 27, '13 at 5:25am

PsychoXD