ForumsNewcomers Forum[FAQ] How to add a Friend

171 103553
Gantic
Gantic
11,752 posts

What is a Friend?
A Friend is a user you have friended by adding them to your Friends list. Having Friends gives you a link to your Friends' profiles from your profile. It also allows you to compare high scores in flash games using the Armor Games high score system.

How do I add a Friend?
You can add another user to your friends list by clicking the (Add Friend) button on their profile. This will only add them to your Friends list and will not send a request to them. They will have to add you to their own Friends list.

How do I search for or find a Friend?
You can't. There is no way to search for other users on this version of Armor Games. You will need to know their full username or contact them again.

How will I get to their profile to add them?

1.) If you know their exact username, you can go directly to their profile using

http://armorgames.com/user/USERNAMEHERE

Type in their exact username where it says USERNAMEHERE. For example,

will go to my profile.

2.) If you do not know their username, you will need to try to contact the user.

a. If you met them on a multiplayer game you can try to find them again in that same game. If you cannot find them, try to look through the game's comments to see if they may have made a comment. If they have made a comment, you can click on their username to go directly to their profile. However, not everyone you meet in a multiplayer is playing from Armor Games, so they may not have an Armor Games account.

b. If you know them in real life or from somewhere else, you can try to get them to tell you their exact username. You can also have them post on your thread in this forum. if they post on the forum, you can click on their username to get to their profile.

Hopefully this hasn't been too inconvenient and has helped you in getting to a friend's profile to add them, so you don't forget who they are!

• 171 Replies
colony101
colony101
44 posts

Or you can click on there name on forums or comment.

jesse906
jesse906
2 posts

i don't know!

ozman9897
ozman9897
2 posts

tim

minty317
minty317
1 posts

pete

crazygamesland
crazygamesland
1 posts

I am new here and i don't know how to add friends

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,526 posts

I am new here and i don't know how to add friends

Welcome to ArmorGames. Read the opening post by Gantic for information on how to add friends.
AccursedLegacy
AccursedLegacy
1 posts

It would be interesting if a chat bar were added somewhere or implemented into all the games we play on armorgames.com, so that we can talk to friends while playing games at the same time .

killertom
killertom
1 posts

thx for the info!

secret_player
secret_player
1 posts

Even i was wondering how to add fellow gamer here on armor games.
But after reading certain posts i"am in a better frame of mind regarding this.
I have been playing games here since the past two years, but now that i got my lazy butt moving i made a profile in hea.
Kindly add me and let me know of some good games like warfare, wayland keep, sonny or raze and rpg format games in hea.
Thanks

Stratosphere
Stratosphere
10 posts

Thanks. Really helpful.

Millennium1000
Millennium1000
19 posts

Thanks, this helped a lot.

JayLeno
JayLeno
12 posts

A lot of good information, thanks a lot.

aaron1501
aaron1501
1 posts

my account is not showing added friends?

Gantic
Gantic
11,752 posts

Did you add them by clicking the 'Add Friend' button?

Skye93
Skye93
3 posts

Lol ists very easy but ist a good comentary

Showing 16-30 of 171