ForumsNewcomers Forum[FAQ] How to add a Friend

171 103563
Gantic
Gantic
11,752 posts

What is a Friend?
A Friend is a user you have friended by adding them to your Friends list. Having Friends gives you a link to your Friends' profiles from your profile. It also allows you to compare high scores in flash games using the Armor Games high score system.

How do I add a Friend?
You can add another user to your friends list by clicking the (Add Friend) button on their profile. This will only add them to your Friends list and will not send a request to them. They will have to add you to their own Friends list.

How do I search for or find a Friend?
You can't. There is no way to search for other users on this version of Armor Games. You will need to know their full username or contact them again.

How will I get to their profile to add them?

1.) If you know their exact username, you can go directly to their profile using

http://armorgames.com/user/USERNAMEHERE

Type in their exact username where it says USERNAMEHERE. For example,

will go to my profile.

2.) If you do not know their username, you will need to try to contact the user.

a. If you met them on a multiplayer game you can try to find them again in that same game. If you cannot find them, try to look through the game's comments to see if they may have made a comment. If they have made a comment, you can click on their username to go directly to their profile. However, not everyone you meet in a multiplayer is playing from Armor Games, so they may not have an Armor Games account.

b. If you know them in real life or from somewhere else, you can try to get them to tell you their exact username. You can also have them post on your thread in this forum. if they post on the forum, you can click on their username to get to their profile.

Hopefully this hasn't been too inconvenient and has helped you in getting to a friend's profile to add them, so you don't forget who they are!

• 171 Replies
bones1532463
bones1532463
1 posts

thnks man

TristanandTH
TristanandTH
1 posts

You have got to be kidding me,I can't search even!Any buddy of mine that comes here won't know how to search for me...-_- great...![b]

nirecon
nirecon
1 posts

well that sucks

BlackCatSasuke
BlackCatSasuke
1 posts

Made it!

gedicreature
gedicreature
6 posts

whats up all my name is daniel just started playing armor games pretty fun looking for some friend to help with games and just pass ideas around with

chowafu
chowafu
8 posts

How can i add a friend in a game?? like Mystic Guardian.

eliteninjahs1
eliteninjahs1
1 posts

Can someone add me plz!?

Goldboy3000
Goldboy3000
1 posts

Nice tipp

Gorgonage
Gorgonage
1 posts

yeah thx^^

ckmgn
ckmgn
1 posts

I think that there should be a search engine within the Armor Games system where one could more adequately find the people he or she wants to get a hold of, only accessible to Armor Games users of course.

Gantic
Gantic
11,752 posts

There probably will be. It's only the most requested feature ever. I don't know if or when they'll implement something like this. They did have a working system.

gazoil
gazoil
1 posts

Can we compare the score on the same game by score system?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,323 posts

@ gazoil : For those games that use a highscore that can be submitted to the score lists of ArmorGames, you can! Once you play a game like Fort Blaster - Ahoy There!, you can submit your scores to the AG cloud and compare with your AG friends! Get them 'highsco-ARRR-ss matey!!

gabrielzanchete
gabrielzanchete
5 posts

What do you mean "having problems adding friends in game"?

walshymusic
walshymusic
48 posts

i need to make more friends

Showing 31-45 of 171