ForumsNewcomers Forum[FAQ] How to add a Friend

171 103571
Gantic
Gantic
11,752 posts

What is a Friend?
A Friend is a user you have friended by adding them to your Friends list. Having Friends gives you a link to your Friends' profiles from your profile. It also allows you to compare high scores in flash games using the Armor Games high score system.

How do I add a Friend?
You can add another user to your friends list by clicking the (Add Friend) button on their profile. This will only add them to your Friends list and will not send a request to them. They will have to add you to their own Friends list.

How do I search for or find a Friend?
You can't. There is no way to search for other users on this version of Armor Games. You will need to know their full username or contact them again.

How will I get to their profile to add them?

1.) If you know their exact username, you can go directly to their profile using

http://armorgames.com/user/USERNAMEHERE

Type in their exact username where it says USERNAMEHERE. For example,

will go to my profile.

2.) If you do not know their username, you will need to try to contact the user.

a. If you met them on a multiplayer game you can try to find them again in that same game. If you cannot find them, try to look through the game's comments to see if they may have made a comment. If they have made a comment, you can click on their username to go directly to their profile. However, not everyone you meet in a multiplayer is playing from Armor Games, so they may not have an Armor Games account.

b. If you know them in real life or from somewhere else, you can try to get them to tell you their exact username. You can also have them post on your thread in this forum. if they post on the forum, you can click on their username to get to their profile.

Hopefully this hasn't been too inconvenient and has helped you in getting to a friend's profile to add them, so you don't forget who they are!

• 171 Replies
mrpoke
mrpoke
11 posts

Very Helpful! Thanks!

pattonburgess
pattonburgess
2 posts

how do you get to the forums

pattonburgess
pattonburgess
2 posts

how do you get to there profile

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

how do you get to the forums

You are in 'em..

how do you get to there profile

huh?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,526 posts

huh?

He's probably looking for people, but it's explained in the opening post how to get to their profiles.
Horzcob
Horzcob
1 posts

is necessary have friends here?

Gantic
Gantic
11,752 posts

Only if you want link to your friends' profiles from your profile and to compare scores on the Armor Games high score tables for certain flash games.

kill0999
kill0999
10 posts

[/i]tnx guys i have friends now

winmaster1
winmaster1
641 posts

[quote]how do you get to there profile

[/quote]He's probably asking how to get to their profiles.

But, didn't Gantic already talk about that?
Dj5822
Dj5822
1 posts

add me

piwit
piwit
53 posts

hello add me too...im just new here..

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,705 posts

To everyone posting "Add me" for friend requests: relax. You don't get any special benefits for having friends, and it's one-way anyway (as in, you won't know if you've been added as a friend).

Suggestion: Settle in first. Play the games. Check the forums. Test the forum games. Post some opinions. It's better to be friends with people BEFORE adding them as a friend.

This leads me to my point: Friend requests should be two-way. Adding someone as a friend is essentially just bookmarking their profile. Has this been mentioned? No doubt. I'm just mentioning it again.

happybuilder123
happybuilder123
1 posts

hello

diegojose10
diegojose10
2 posts

Hi im new here.... can i add friends? it is possible share games with another one?

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

Hi im new here.... can i add friends? it is possible share games with another one?

First off..welcome aboard (same to you happybuilder)

Second..of course you can..though it is a one way thing..so adding a friend doesn't send a "blah blah requested to be friends"

As for sharing games..if you mean with someone on AG..adding a game to your fave list can show people that visit your profile what games you like/recommend..or, if you know a user well enough, you can simply suggest the game..though don't spam about it
Showing 61-75 of 171