ForumsNewcomers Forum[FAQ] How to add a Friend

171 103551
Gantic
Gantic
11,750 posts

What is a Friend?
A Friend is a user you have friended by adding them to your Friends list. Having Friends gives you a link to your Friends' profiles from your profile. It also allows you to compare high scores in flash games using the Armor Games high score system.

How do I add a Friend?
You can add another user to your friends list by clicking the (Add Friend) button on their profile. This will only add them to your Friends list and will not send a request to them. They will have to add you to their own Friends list.

How do I search for or find a Friend?
You can't. There is no way to search for other users on this version of Armor Games. You will need to know their full username or contact them again.

How will I get to their profile to add them?

1.) If you know their exact username, you can go directly to their profile using

http://armorgames.com/user/USERNAMEHERE

Type in their exact username where it says USERNAMEHERE. For example,

will go to my profile.

2.) If you do not know their username, you will need to try to contact the user.

a. If you met them on a multiplayer game you can try to find them again in that same game. If you cannot find them, try to look through the game's comments to see if they may have made a comment. If they have made a comment, you can click on their username to go directly to their profile. However, not everyone you meet in a multiplayer is playing from Armor Games, so they may not have an Armor Games account.

b. If you know them in real life or from somewhere else, you can try to get them to tell you their exact username. You can also have them post on your thread in this forum. if they post on the forum, you can click on their username to get to their profile.

Hopefully this hasn't been too inconvenient and has helped you in getting to a friend's profile to add them, so you don't forget who they are!

• 171 Replies
SportShark
SportShark
2,869 posts

I update my friends list often. Instead of just adding and keeping everyone in this entire website on my "friends" list, I remove old contacts that I haven't spoken to in a while, are becoming undesirable for my style, or I just sometimes want to clean things up. I prefer to have fewer friends, but to keep them closer.

gh0sts
gh0sts
877 posts

I prefer to have fewer friends, but to keep them closer.

Make new friends but keep the old? One is silver and the other gold? No?
rocketwolf
rocketwolf
3 posts

they should add something easier in the site for adding a friend :/

rocketwolf
rocketwolf
3 posts

they should add something new to the site for adding new friends :/

rocketwolf
rocketwolf
3 posts

gh0sts
gh0sts
877 posts

What could be easier than clicking one button?

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,313 posts

What could be easier than clicking one button?

I know, right?
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,320 posts

@rocketwolf : Could you please elaborate a little maybe? They are always open for suggestion, but it needs to be something that can be implemented to the website without an extreme amount of work of course... don't you think the profile 'add friend' button is easy to use then? =)
sabweirs
sabweirs
1 posts

Thanks man this was so helpful

cro_kix
cro_kix
1 posts

HIII[b] add me i play every day something :=)

Unbreackable
Unbreackable
4 posts

This helps, thank you!

promtom6369
promtom6369
1 posts

add me to your friends please

mandy77704
mandy77704
1 posts

I play The King of Towers on Armorgames.com. y can't i add friends? When i press add friends it says " stay tuned". Can u only add people if u r playing the games as an app on facebook??? thanks for all help;!

Siancoxi
Siancoxi
4 posts

Hi, how can we do ?

NONEgamaniak
NONEgamaniak
2 posts

Thanks for the info.

Showing 106-120 of 171