ForumsGame WalkthroughsCoil complete guide

13 13151
shadowghx
shadowghx
84 posts
Nomad

In between levels: Make a circle to the left (counter-clockwise) to go to the next portion of the game.

First game: sperm= aim for a given egg and enter said egg.
Second: hover your mouse over a given nucleotide and guide it around to it's like colors. Once done they tend to band back together so move them apart from each other, make them separate and wait to go to the next screen.
Third: Circular motions are key here. The flagellates here are trying to prevent you from going down, thus lure and avoid them. That is, move one direction (move mouse clockwise) and after a few second counter-clockwise to avoid the flagellates. The anemone like creatures do little harm.
Fourth: The mouse is a lead now. Grasp food and bring it to yourself to eat. The brain-like cells are capable of taking food from you, but for the most part do very little to harm you.
Fifth: Cell motor. the left kidney shaped organ turns you to your left. The right to the right. The middle is, what else, a mouth for sucking in food. And the bottom is a motor to go forward facing a certain direction. Thus, look for the tiny bits of food, and swallow them by going over the central organ to vacuum them in.
Sixth: Mouse is lead this time. Aim for the other cell, shooting is automatic. just aim.
Seventh: Counter-balance is the objective of the mouse. You can go to the ceiling but it won't make a difference. Just float around a bit dropping things below. You could leave the game alone for a few minutes and it will complete itself.
(The story explains what is happening in metaphor so you understand what is happening to the cell as it grows.)

• 13 Replies
zorvaz
zorvaz
201 posts
Nomad

Coils a cool game thanx for the guide

Sarojin
Sarojin
4 posts
Nomad

Coils a weird game. I find it pretty annoying.

shadowghx
shadowghx
84 posts
Nomad

No problem, kids.

NuGlock
NuGlock
1 posts
Nomad

I wonder when you completed coil, because i beat it a while ago in 2/2/2008 around about 2 am eastern standard time.

masta_cheef
masta_cheef
670 posts
Nomad

this game is stupid! i can't get past the 3rd level even with your walkthrough.

mathew1122
mathew1122
166 posts
Nomad

weird game oh well ill try it

shadowghx
shadowghx
84 posts
Nomad

The 3rd level takes patience.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

beat it a long time ago like 1/1/08

bluppo9
bluppo9
10 posts
Nomad

i cant beat the second one.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

the game is fun but it makes me have a wierd feeling.

DannyAG
DannyAG
229 posts
Shepherd

Walk through has been added to coil.

took95
took95
438 posts
Nomad

so, this game took me about 30 minutes, no walkthru(i caught on to the wholke thing about sperm and cells fast) but then it sent me to the opening screen and i continued to play, but the egg already has a sperm in it, so is that just it? i wish i could continue further.. Love the Game! keeo making them!!!!

SiksikaKainaa
SiksikaKainaa
1 posts
Nomad

game makes me feel like im about to give birth to a deformed kid

Showing 1-13 of 13