ForumsWEPRReligion Poll

140 35282
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

***I am a Catholic, and I know there are a lot of haters out there, so if you don't like me because I am a proud Catholic, you can leave.***

I am a proud Catholic (as it says above) .

This topic will be (hopefully) a vote to see what percentage of the users on ArmorGames are part of the following religions:
Christians,
Muslims,
Jews,
Buddhists,
Hindus, (and other religions) . I hope no one here will make fun of anyone else, and I respect anyone who is my religion, and/or who is a different religion then me.

Please list below in your comment if you are part of any of the religions placed above, and if you are part of a religion not placed above. No trolling people because of there religion. If I see it, you may be reported to a mod.

Thanks!
-Mickeyryn

• 140 Replies
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

Ok. These are the results so-far that I managed to get through all the attitude and arguing:

Atheist--------------4
Judaist--------------2
Muslim--------------1
Catholic-------------1
Dark-Lord (Satanist)---1

I don't really know about the Dark-Lord (Satanist stuff), but those are the results so-far.

-Mickeyryn

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

I BRAAINZz, am an atheist.

Killersup can tell already how this forum will go......

Yeah, this is going to be fun to watch a thread devolve into an argument first-hand.
zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

Judaist--------------2

Time out..."Judaist?"

Really? What grade are you in?
dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

Atheist.

I don't really know about the Dark-Lord (Satanist stuff), but those are the results so-far.

I'm pretty sure they're talking about chillz, the friendly neighborhood Satanist.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Roman Catholic, or Christian for all of you generalists out there. ;D

I too want to see how far this goes before it goes up in flames.

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

HaHa. I'm glad this is a very fun game. And sir, Zakyman, may I ask... How do you spell Judaism, but with an "ist" at the end?

Any ways, the results so far are:

Atheist(s)-------------------------------------------6
Jew(s) (I'll just say it like that)--------------------------2
Muslim(s)-------------------------------------------1
Catholic(s) (I don't think this "roman" stuff is necessary)----2
Satanist(s) (Chillz, the "friendly neighborhood Satanist)-----1

Now I hope Chillz is genuinely friendly... I have a gut feeling though that he is not.....

Those are the (so-far) results! Cheer! (if that is really necessary.....)

Well c y'all guys around... And hopefully Chillz isn't terrorizing people. And sure, yes, you guessed it: I am completely against Satanists, and "Dark Lord" stuff.

-Mickeyryn

314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

Well c y'all guys around... And hopefully Chillz isn't terrorizing people. And sure, yes, you guessed it: I am completely against Satanists, and "Dark Lord" stuff.

What happened to no bashing of other people's religions? You know the rules. Go turn yourself in to the mods.

(I think he is an OK guy. I can't remember much about him, to be honest.)
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Just saying, most Satanists are misunderstood; contrary to just cults, many just treat the Devil as an abstract concept representing our sins.
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

So it's okay to make an unfair assumption that someone who believes something which you believe is wrong is instantly a bad person, but anyone who does less to what you believe is an "***?"

That's fair...

(I think he is an OK guy. I can't remember much about him, to be honest.)

I haven't seen him around recently, usually he's in the Video Games section.
sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

Well, I'm Orthodox Christian. I appear an atheist, but I'm actually Orthodox. The thing with orthodoxy is, it's either you believe in it or not, you're still orthodox. I don't believe in any of the mumbo-jumbo written in the bible, but I'm baptized and everything, so it makes me orthodox. And there's also none of the nonsense that if you don't believe, you're suffering. If you're a good person, you enjoy as much as the believers do.

Just saying, most Satanists are misunderstood; contrary to just cults, many just treat the Devil as an abstract concept representing our sins.

I agree. I met a few satanists, they aren't that bad. They're pretty intelligent people (at least the ones I met were). They have pretty interesting views on religion, too
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Well, I'm Orthodox Christian. I appear an atheist, but I'm actually Orthodox. The thing with orthodoxy is, it's either you believe in it or not, you're still orthodox. I don't believe in any of the mumbo-jumbo written in the bible, but I'm baptized and everything, so it makes me orthodox.

Sensanaty, I think you just described me exactly! haha

I am Orthodox Christian. However, I don't really believe in the Bible or God. I just have such a hard time believing that all of this stuff exists.
But, I'm baptized, so it makes me Orthodox.
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

What happened to no bashing of other people's religions? You know the rules. Go turn yourself in to the mods.

@314d1 You first, Iâve seen you bash Christians and call them stupid all the time so if thereâs anybody that needs to be smashed by the all mighty MOD hammer itâs you

ps ima Christian
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

count 1 more on the atheist side for me plz. =)

Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

Good job Toemas. And partydevil:

count 1 more on the atheist side for me plz. =)

Will do. But I believe Satanists are bad people. They are not "misunderstood". If they are, they caused the "misunderstanding".

314d1, wanna turn yourself in? Go for it!
-Mickeyryn
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Will do. But I believe Satanists are bad people. They are not "misunderstood". If they are, they caused the "misunderstanding".

i never said anything in that way. it was my 1st post here.

anyway they can not be blamed for being misunderstood when other people act badly in their name.
it's like saying all muslims are terrorists.
Showing 16-30 of 140