ForumsWEPRReligion Poll

140 35211
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

***I am a Catholic, and I know there are a lot of haters out there, so if you don't like me because I am a proud Catholic, you can leave.***

I am a proud Catholic (as it says above) .

This topic will be (hopefully) a vote to see what percentage of the users on ArmorGames are part of the following religions:
Christians,
Muslims,
Jews,
Buddhists,
Hindus, (and other religions) . I hope no one here will make fun of anyone else, and I respect anyone who is my religion, and/or who is a different religion then me.

Please list below in your comment if you are part of any of the religions placed above, and if you are part of a religion not placed above. No trolling people because of there religion. If I see it, you may be reported to a mod.

Thanks!
-Mickeyryn

• 140 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I'm a practicing Zoroastrian, so chalk one up for that.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

I'm a follower of Norse paganism, specifically the ways of Odin. Perhaps through the actions in my life I'll be allowed into Valhalla, and I invite all of you to join me in such a quest!

SkywardStriker05
SkywardStriker05
33 posts
Nomad

Atheist. But remember, agnosticism is based on what you know, and theism or atheism is based on what you believe.

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

Unrelated, but I dig how that guy who claimed I didn't exist clammed the hell up pretty fast after Your Friendly Neighborhood Satanist made an appearance.

-Chillz

BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

I don't follow one particular religion, I don't believe in God but I'm not outspoken against religion and have a cross in my bedroom. I don't think you can get all the answers following one path or religion.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

I'm a follower of Norse paganism, specifically the ways of Odin. Perhaps through the actions in my life I'll be allowed into Valhalla, and I invite all of you to join me in such a quest!

Depends on what you do exactly, resp. how you interpret 'Odin's ways'. If it's only living nice and drink beer and mead, count me in

How do you know that Ragnaroek hasn't already happened and we are all the descendants of Lif and Lifthrasil? In such a case would vaillant warriors still become Einherjar? Because Odin would be dead by then, as most other Aesir, so yeah...
superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

christian
threre are like 3-4 billion cathilic/christian in the world

macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

I am proud to say that I worship the one and only, true God. Jesus. I am a Christian.

flareoen
flareoen
37 posts
Nomad

I am Catholitic and I belive there are 1 billion of us and 1 billion of the Musilums on this forsaken planet and I've notice intellect doesn't deal with intelligence unless you worship the devil that is kind of creepy good luck suffering for eitienity

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

I'm a Naturalistic Pantheist.

threre are like 3-4 billion cathilic/christian in the world

Is this an argumentum ad populum? Also, it's closer to 2.2 billion. About 1.2 billion of those are Catholics.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

I am proud to say that I worship the one and only, true God. Jesus. I am a Christian.

oh wow, so much confidence. tell us about the last time you had tea with them both. is it that scary to face the fact you dont know yourself if what you believe in exist?
Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Atheist so you may add DT07 to the atheist list that exists within the list,I'll just shut up now...

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

unless you worship the devil that is kind of creepy good luck suffering for eitienity
Why do you Christians hate Satan so much? He's a chill dude. I met him at a restaurant once. He was a a very outgoing guy, only problem was all the looks he got. We had fun.

Also, eternity* believe* Muslims* noticed* and you accidently some punctuation.

(Serious note, Atheist.)
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Buddhist, but I make a point to please my own, private gods.
Not to poke holes in scripture, but if your Christian God is almighty, how could he not save his own son?
And he was killed on a cross, irony abounds.

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

Not to poke holes in scripture, but if your Christian God is almighty, how could he not save his own son?
And he was killed on a cross, irony abounds.

Uh...I don't think you quite understand Christianity...

1) Jesus willingly died on the cross, with foreknowledge that it would happen, in order to take mankind's sin upon himself. There wasn't a "couldn't" part to it, just a "didn't."

2) I'm not sure what you're trying to say with the irony here...the cross (which more commonly was actually a T shape) was a method of execution back with the Romans. It gained its symbolism/metaphors thereafter.
Showing 61-75 of 140