ForumsWEPR[duplicate]The End *Drumroll* of the World (as we know it)...

2 2651
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

This topic will discuss what you think the end of the world will be like, IF you even believe it will happen at all.

I think that the end of the world (because I am Catholic, obviously) will happen JUST like it says in the Bible, and it will happen when we least expect it. NOBODY will even think it will happen; nobody will guess when.

P.S. Even though I am Catholic, and 7 is a "lucky" and "holy" number, I hate that number. ... Or I dislike that number with a burning passion.

What are you guys's thoughts? Discuss them below!

• 2 Replies
314d1
314d1
3,817 posts
Nomad

because I am Catholic, obviously

Do I even have to comment on this any more?

I think that the end of the world (because I am Catholic, obviously) will happen JUST like it says in the Bible, and it will happen when we least expect it.

Is that even possible? You would need trillions of people to get the volume of blood necessary, the sequence of events is completely nonsensical, and all of Revelations is a bloody, violent book. Most people don't even consider it canon for how bad it is. Why do you follow that book?

NOBODY will even think it will happen; nobody will guess when.

Since everyone has been guessing the end of the world since man figured out there was a world, it will never happen under your book?

P.S. Even though I am Catholic, and 7 is a "lucky" and "holy" number, I hate that number. ... Or I dislike that number with a burning passion.

What? When did you becoem Catholic?

....So what does the number seven have to do with anything?
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester
Showing 1-2 of 2