joshuawgner55

joshuawgner55

20 posts

both but rwj

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 6:42am

killersup10

killersup10

2,766 posts

Ray always seemed to be funnier. While smosh just kinda made really over-obnoxious jokes about one and another.

Posted Feb 22, '13 at 4:09pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

Ray always seemed to be funnier. While smosh just kinda made really over-obnoxious jokes about one and another.

Ray? Funny? Hahahahaha XD

Frankly..I'm not a fan of either. I used to be a fan of Smosh...until they sold it. And believe me, when they sold out..they did it big time. Next thing I know I'm watching one of their videos and about 30 seconds of it is spent with them telling me to go to their website and buy their stuff.

Ray..ya I've never liked him. And for 2 main reasons

1) His episodes..he does nothing but show a few videos from youtube, make some remarks that are about as clever as the remarks on videos in Ridiculousness, and then he claims himself a comedian

2) He cannot handle trolls...at all. Let's be honest...he is a gigantic crybaby when it comes to trolls. He throws a fit and then tries to make the trolls out as if all they do is attack him and solely him

Posted Feb 23, '13 at 10:47pm

gaarasoy

gaarasoy

52 posts

Smoshpit! lotsa fun stuff there ;)

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 12:53am

sourwhatup2

sourwhatup2

3,795 posts

Well first of all this was necro'ed. Second I don't really like either. I used to watch ray's videos a lot but not anymore. Kind of boring.

This should be closed anyways, besides the fact that I think it's stupid to pick who's a better youtuber. n.n

Posted Feb 24, '13 at 1:52am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

This should be closed anyways

Sadly though, it won't be closed...due to some of us turning it back into a legitimate discussion XD

Posted Mar 2, '13 at 11:27am

ironblade41

ironblade41

530 posts

Both of them are stupid. I watch "Nigahiga and RhettandLink.

Posted Jun 25, '13 at 11:15am

Gogotank

Gogotank

95 posts

I have never seen raywilliamjohnson so... smosh.

Posted Jul 12, '13 at 2:45pm

Tianabuch

Tianabuch

13 posts

I used to think both of them were hilarious, but then I got older. I still think Smosh is better, all I hear when Ray talks is, "****. *****. Vagina. Blahblahblah."

Posted Jul 16, '13 at 11:17am

mybrand24

mybrand24

41 posts

I'll have to say smosh because with rwj it seems like he tries way to hard to be funny but thats just my opinion

Reply to smosh vs raywilliamjohnson

You must be logged in to post a reply!