pickpocket

5,878 posts

Fluffy and Jeff Dunham.
Achmed the dead terrorist ftw!

Posted Jul 1, '12 at 1:20am

AngelOfDemon

AngelOfDemon

422 posts

Gabriel Iglesias, all the way! He is HILARIOUS! I've even become a better impersonator because of him! I can pretty much say anything in any voice you want. Celebrity? Most likely, I could copy it!

Yeah I know I love his drive thru thing when they screw up his order and he goes back and messes with them with the girl voice. And his OnStar impression is the definition of spot on. He is an incredibly talented comedian and voice artist.

achmed the dead terrorist ftw

SILENCE!!!! I kill u!!! The slogan of my life!! All of Jeff Dunhams puppets are awesome. Walter is amazing and Peanut and Jose Jalepeno on a Stick make racism hilarious.

Posted Jul 1, '12 at 7:53pm

ihsahn

ihsahn

431 posts

STEWART LEE. I knew I'd forgotten someone. Stewart Lee is amazing, best British stand-up out there imo.

Posted Jul 1, '12 at 8:18pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,802 posts

Jim Gaffigan anyone? Hot Pocket! Also, if anyone has ever listened to Bill Cosby's older material like "Why is There Air?" It's pretty funny, not what you would think of either when someone say Bill Cosby.

Posted Jul 2, '12 at 12:50am

AngelOfDemon

AngelOfDemon

422 posts

Yeah I saw Bill Cosby and it was really funny. And I just got done checking out Stewart Lee and Jim Garffigan and they are both awesome. Although I'd prefer Gaffigan. And my recommendation that I think everyone should definitely watch is Bill Engvall "Here's your Sign" FUNNIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN

Posted Jul 2, '12 at 4:13pm

Tactical_Fish

Tactical_Fish

784 posts

Anyone heard of Mitch Hedberg? Most of his jokes are these wacky one-liners, but oddly hilarious.

Posted Jul 2, '12 at 4:55pm

AngelOfDemon

AngelOfDemon

422 posts

I've never heard of him but I'll check him out

Posted Jul 6, '12 at 2:12pm

Erlkingvoice

Erlkingvoice

43 posts

Bill Hicks has always been a favorite of mine.

Posted Jul 6, '12 at 4:44pm

Somewhat49

Somewhat49

1,669 posts

My favorite commedian is Rowan Atkinson. I like him because his commedy is simple yet genious.

Posted Jul 7, '12 at 3:07pm

spacey

spacey

10 posts

You've probably never heard of him. I like Tom Cotter.

Reply to Who is the best comedian

You must be logged in to post a reply!