ForumsForum GamesThe World At War: Delta Squad RPG

36 9513
ShadowArcher
ShadowArcher
1,001 posts
Nomad

This is set 12, January 1939.
You have been enlisted in to the army, and placed in a special Squad. This is before World War II. But it is rapidly approaching. Delta Squad is on a Parachute drop into Czechoslovakia for an Operation, this Operation is at Secrecy Level Black. (Black Operation, Government only knows about it and no one else, except for the Czechoslovakia's prime minister.) "The Mission is to gather information about Hitler's plans, using what ever force possible. DO NOT get caught as a British soldier, kill everyone who sees you as a British Subject, I don't care, We cannot afford another world-wide war."

RULES:

No Power Gaming ( Being overpowered )
NO Meta gaming ( Google is your friend, if not here's a link

--Sheet--
Name:
Current Rank: Private
Main Gun: (Select from below)
Secondary Gun: (Select from below)
Inventory: (This is blank for now.)
Description:
History:

--Guns--
-Main-
Machine Guns
Browning M1917A1 (.30-'06)
Browning M2HB (.50 BMG)
Bren (.303 British)

-Secondary-
Submachine Guns

M3/A1 'Grease Gun' (.45 ACP / 9 mm Parabellum)
Thompson submachine gun (.45 ACP)
M50/55 Reising (.45 ACP)
M42 (UD42) (9mm Parabellum)
M2 'Hyde' (.45 ACP)
Sten (9mm Parabellum)

First Person to join is the Leader and a Corporal.

Cant think of a name? Try here!

This is a test. (May change in the course of the game.)

• 36 Replies
crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Name: Lance Valentino
Current Rank: Corporal
Main Gun: Double Barrel Shotgun.
Secondary Gun: Colt M1911A1
Inventory: AMMO, Red Flare(2), Swiss army knife, Blue Flare(1), No. 76 Special Incendiary Grenade(3), 43M Smoke Grenade.
Description: 6'3", 167pds, brown eyes, short, copper hair.
History: Trained for German CO Militia, but was drafted into service for the British.

Empty the shotgun into him. Finish him off with a .45 slug to the face. Loot him and the other policeman, and head into the woods.

ShadowArcher
ShadowArcher
1,001 posts
Nomad

Inventory: AMMO, Red Flare(2), Swiss army knife, Blue Flare(1), No. 76 Special Incendiary Grenade(3), 43M Smoke Grenade.
History: Trained for German CO Militia, but was drafted into service for the British.

You head into the woods, you see a soldier walking along in front of you, with a ZB vz. 26. You go to kill him, but you notice his uniform has the British flag on.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I sneak up behind him, cover his mouth, pin his gun, and tell him that I'm on his side.

ShadowArcher
ShadowArcher
1,001 posts
Nomad

History: Trained for German CO Militia, but was drafted into service for the British

Gets loose and says, holding up his gun, "You sound German."
He sees the flag on your soldier, lowing his gun "Alright I beleive you, what mission are you on?"

ShadowArcher
ShadowArcher
1,001 posts
Nomad

shoulder*

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

History: Trained for German CO Militia, but was drafted into service for the British

"recon and intel." I respond. I check the scan my surroundings.

ShadowArcher
ShadowArcher
1,001 posts
Nomad

"Shut up! You know what I mean!" He holds up his gun, "Your Squad Name and tell me your mission."

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

I snatch the gun from his hands. "Recon and Intel! Are you daft?" I poke him with the business end of my shotgun. "Delta squad."

ShadowArcher
ShadowArcher
1,001 posts
Nomad

He put his hands up as you poke him with the barrel.
When he hears the last bit, he puts his hands down and a confused look engulfs his face.

"Delta squad? Recon and Intel..." He says bringing out a label out of his pocket, it looks just like your label but it says, Charlie Squad.

"I'm Corporal Victor Carvery, I escaped from germany after they send me and my squad for a execution sentence. I ran into Czechoslovakia and registered myself as citzen, I got work in the Police, I was heading for the Zepplin show 50 miles north, I was gonna commandeer a vessel and head to England to report and prove I wasnt KIA and report my misson, then go live in New Zealand for the rest of my days."

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

"Cute. Your plans are ended," I say as I hand him his weapon back.
"You're going to gun for me. Take up your objections with the business end of my shotgun." I brandish it at him.

(you forgot to add my suppressed whatever the gun that the policeman had to my inventory)

ShadowArcher
ShadowArcher
1,001 posts
Nomad

Inventory: AMMO, Red Flare(2), Swiss army knife, Blue Flare(1), No. 76 Special Incendiary Grenade(3), 43M Smoke Grenade, ZB vz. 26 (Suppressed).

"You dont understand do you? we have the same mission, I was given your mission previously, my mission is to find Intel about Hitler's plans. So shut up, know it all, Corporal! If you havent noticed I out rank you."

You look at his label has in his hand, it says Spec. Ops. Sergeant.

"What I'm saying that your team will most likely be the victim of most of the previously assigned teams' fate, This is a warning that you might die!"

He grabs your shoulders and shakes you ferociously then he stops, drops to the ground, bleeding, he's been shot by a sniper rifle into his back.

You hear 50 Degtyaryov machine guns shooting at you, you duck.

What do you do? (No the Sergeant ISNT dead)

ShadowArcher
ShadowArcher
1,001 posts
Nomad

SETTLING ROUND ENDS WHEN THE CORPORAL SLEEPS IN SAFE HABITART.

crazyape
crazyape
1,606 posts
Peasant

Inventory: AMMO, Red Flare(2), Swiss army knife, Blue Flare(1), No. 76 Special Incendiary Grenade(3), 43M Smoke Grenade, ZB vz. 26 (Suppressed).

I pick up the sarge, and use him as a meat shield as I retreat, firing my suppressed ZB vz. 26 at in the direction of the enemy.

ShadowArcher
ShadowArcher
1,001 posts
Nomad

Apologies, I have not supervised this for long because At first the New site made me not be able to get to it and then I forgot about it, but then I remembered just before Christmas, and then unfortunately my brother passed away in a car accident, shaken from that really forgot this. And also I used to play on this when I was a child, and thus this site has a very kind of juvenile memories and thus I keep on losing Interest in the forums.

I wish to know if people are still interested in participating in this Roleplay Game.

danwar123
danwar123
3,075 posts
Jester

i wanna join

Name:john
Current Rank: Private
Main Gun: bren
Inventory:
Description:quite sereous,but calm otherwise
History:unknown