Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

The weather

Posted Aug 25, '12 at 3:52am

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,478 posts

Knight

Why is it getting hotter again? Over a month of great weather and now we're back to the 90 degrees stuff.

Posted Aug 25, '12 at 12:38pm

Roger721

Roger721

1,098 posts

Hi everyone!

You've no idea of how crazy is my city's weather...

I live in Brazil. But not in any tropical cities. My state is the southernmost and has climate conditions similar to Argentina.

The current season is Winter. Spring starts a month from now. But oddly, temperatures have reached 30 degrees Celsius! The flowers are even blooming!

That's pretty odd, isn't it? But I'm actually happy. I dislike cold temperatures. :3

Posted Aug 25, '12 at 1:32pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,792 posts

Knight

That's pretty odd, isn't it?

Maybe to you but not to me since i saw flowers blooming at the end of December last Winter that stuff doesnt impress me any more.

Posted Aug 25, '12 at 2:27pm

BRF321JOJO

BRF321JOJO

115 posts

probalby boring topic ever but clear skys

Posted Aug 26, '12 at 10:17am

Levine

Levine

44 posts

Bout to hurricane up in FL... natural disasters always make for the best parties

Posted Aug 26, '12 at 11:47pm

vinster132

vinster132

6,093 posts

The next few days will cool down. Today was a relaxing 71 F with about 7-10 MPH wind. Clear skys. And right now at night, the lows are 54 F. Cold, but not that cold.

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 8:06pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,478 posts

Knight

This isn't too old to bring back, is it?

Well, it doesn't look like we're gonna get much snow this winter. I'm in a north slightly east state, saw something on a news channel at the gym and I think they said only about 7% of the US has snow. When last year the US had 32% of snow at this time.

It's been 50-60 F for the last few weeks, but drops down to around 30 F at night. All I've seen was some light snowfall last week, not enough to stick though.

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 8:17pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,740 posts

We haven't had any snow in my area that I'm aware of, and I'm in Colorado. Soo...yeah, even though it's a dry climate we've usually seen a few light snows by this time of year, but it feels like it's early fall from the weather.

This isn't too old to bring back, is it?

Probably not, although what comments bring it back depend too.

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 8:42pm

Jumpper

Jumpper

227 posts

It's currently 97°F and according to the forecast it's supposed to get up to 109°F tomorrow

where do you live arizona?

Posted Dec 5, '12 at 8:43pm

MrStealth

MrStealth

152 posts

it is like 20 degrees farihieht in St,Cloud Minnesota

Reply to The weather

You must be logged in to post a reply!