ForumsThe TavernThe weather

92 15849
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Talk about the weather here.

It's currently 97°F and according to the forecast it's supposed to get up to 109°F tomorrow, and it'll be around that for all next week. I stepped outside earlier and I don't think I'd be able to do anything without getting exhausted in a few minutes.

• 92 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

A lot of rain recently in our area. Yesterday was a nice sunny day but today was on and off rain with some wind.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

The forecast says we should be getting snow Wednesday and Thursday, hope that's true. I'd like to build at least one snowman this winter.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I'd love to see some snow where I live. It doesn't snow quite often, so when it does it's like an important event. However, I hope it doesn't snow too much. My country isn't ready for this and even a small snowfall may cause huge problems.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Snow storm! Hell yeah! There's a snow storm warning that said we'll be getting a lot today, I woke up a little bit ago and saw everything outside covered in white, and it's still snowing.

JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

It is 30F and it was snowing!!Well, it snowed the night before Christmas and its been here ever since. About 1-2 inches. But its slowly melting.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

60% chance of snow this afternoon. I get to work, and go collect carts in the 40mph wind.

Yahoo.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Most of the country is getting the snow storm we had about a week ago. Most of Iowa received about 16 inches of snow.

Lately it's been quiet, winter weather.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Most of the country is getting the snow storm we had about a week ago

Not me >=( It seems everyone is getting snow but us
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Pray don't talk to me about the weather. Whenever people talk to me about the weather, I always feel quite certain that they mean something else. And that makes me so nervous. - Gwendolen, IBE, Oscar Wilde

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

We don't get snow either. There's snow in the mountains but not in the city.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

You're not the only one, this shifty part of Missouri (i should call it Miserable instead), always get bypassed by snow, we usually get nothing or just freezing rain. >:O
In Summer we get the danm 100 F though!
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

We finally have snow!!!!!!!!! =D

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

4 more inches of snow already tonight. In the past 3 weeks we've had 20 total. Typical Midwestern weather.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

That's crazy, my little weather station said a few snowflakes for tonight and all of a sudden, we got 2 inches on the ground! xD
I had a good time playing in it with my dog!

Showing 76-89 of 92