Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

The weather

Posted Dec 25, '12 at 11:42pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

The forecast says we should be getting snow Wednesday and Thursday, hope that's true. I'd like to build at least one snowman this winter.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 12:53pm

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,836 posts

I'd love to see some snow where I live. It doesn't snow quite often, so when it does it's like an important event. However, I hope it doesn't snow too much. My country isn't ready for this and even a small snowfall may cause huge problems.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 2:34pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

Snow storm! Hell yeah! There's a snow storm warning that said we'll be getting a lot today, I woke up a little bit ago and saw everything outside covered in white, and it's still snowing.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 2:38pm

JuicyFruits

JuicyFruits

171 posts

It is 30F and it was snowing!!Well, it snowed the night before Christmas and its been here ever since. About 1-2 inches. But its slowly melting.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 3:46pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,546 posts

Knight

60% chance of snow this afternoon. I get to work, and go collect carts in the 40mph wind.

Yahoo.

Posted Dec 26, '12 at 4:18pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Most of the country is getting the snow storm we had about a week ago. Most of Iowa received about 16 inches of snow.

Lately it's been quiet, winter weather.

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 4:25am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,236 posts

Most of the country is getting the snow storm we had about a week ago

Not me >=( It seems everyone is getting snow but us

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 8:58am

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,853 posts

Knight

Pray don't talk to me about the weather. Whenever people talk to me about the weather, I always feel quite certain that they mean something else. And that makes me so nervous. - Gwendolen, IBE, Oscar Wilde

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 11:47am

vinster132

vinster132

5,486 posts

We don't get snow either. There's snow in the mountains but not in the city.

Posted Dec 27, '12 at 11:48am

SSTG

SSTG

10,760 posts

Knight

You're not the only one, this shifty part of Missouri  (i should call it Miserable instead), always get bypassed by snow, we usually get nothing or just freezing rain. >:O
In Summer we get the danm 100 F though!

Reply to The weather

You must be logged in to post a reply!