ForumsThe TavernThe weather

92 15835
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Talk about the weather here.

It's currently 97°F and according to the forecast it's supposed to get up to 109°F tomorrow, and it'll be around that for all next week. I stepped outside earlier and I don't think I'd be able to do anything without getting exhausted in a few minutes.

• 92 Replies
alexandrica
alexandrica
100 posts
Nomad

yeah maybe at you....in Romania now are 93 F adn it is going do be 100 F and you simply can't go out.i remember a day hotter than that: i was to buy some bread (the shop was at about 2 blocks distance of mine) and i weared the most thin t-shirt that i have and strangley i didn't felt hot under my t-shirt i felt that my skin was melting !(the one that wasn't under the t-shirt).when i return to home i needed a chocolate bar and a lot of rest to recover my energy.Thank god that now is cooler

-Alexandrica the archer-

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

in Romania now are 93 F adn it is going do be 100 F and you simply can't go out.

Oh please, that's nothing! I wish I lived in a place that was 10 degrees hotter than that... I love that kind of weather! But double-digit temperatures... no, that's not heat!
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Why is it getting hotter again? Over a month of great weather and now we're back to the 90 degrees stuff.

Roger721
Roger721
1,100 posts
Nomad

Hi everyone!

You've no idea of how crazy is my city's weather...

I live in Brazil. But not in any tropical cities. My state is the southernmost and has climate conditions similar to Argentina.

The current season is Winter. Spring starts a month from now. But oddly, temperatures have reached 30 degrees Celsius! The flowers are even blooming!

That's pretty odd, isn't it? But I'm actually happy. I dislike cold temperatures. :3

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

That's pretty odd, isn't it?

Maybe to you but not to me since i saw flowers blooming at the end of December last Winter that stuff doesnt impress me any more.
Levine
Levine
44 posts
Nomad

Bout to hurricane up in FL... natural disasters always make for the best parties

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

The next few days will cool down. Today was a relaxing 71 F with about 7-10 MPH wind. Clear skys. And right now at night, the lows are 54 F. Cold, but not that cold.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

This isn't too old to bring back, is it?

Well, it doesn't look like we're gonna get much snow this winter. I'm in a north slightly east state, saw something on a news channel at the gym and I think they said only about 7% of the US has snow. When last year the US had 32% of snow at this time.

It's been 50-60 F for the last few weeks, but drops down to around 30 F at night. All I've seen was some light snowfall last week, not enough to stick though.

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

We haven't had any snow in my area that I'm aware of, and I'm in Colorado. Soo...yeah, even though it's a dry climate we've usually seen a few light snows by this time of year, but it feels like it's early fall from the weather.

This isn't too old to bring back, is it?

Probably not, although what comments bring it back depend too.
Jumpper
Jumpper
196 posts
Nomad

It's currently 97°F and according to the forecast it's supposed to get up to 109°F tomorrow

where do you live arizona?
MrStealth
MrStealth
151 posts
Peasant

it is like 20 degrees farihieht in St,Cloud Minnesota

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

where do you live arizona?

That was months ago, but I'm in Ohio.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Here in San Diego the temperatures aren't anything nasty.
This time of year we have lots of drizzles with temperatures in the 60s...
In the summer it gets really hot though. Maybe up to 105 degress. :P
All of course in Fahrenheit...

Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

It has been really warm here the past few days. It is 27F now, which for me is nice for December. I shall not complain.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

On the east coast, it's been cloudy and-shocker-64F today. at least it's getting colder tomarrow. I wish it would be warm in the mornings (while i sleep on the bus) and cold during the day (so i don't fall asleep).

Showing 46-60 of 92