ForumsThe TavernThe weather

92 15833
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Talk about the weather here.

It's currently 97°F and according to the forecast it's supposed to get up to 109°F tomorrow, and it'll be around that for all next week. I stepped outside earlier and I don't think I'd be able to do anything without getting exhausted in a few minutes.

• 92 Replies
Roxxar123
Roxxar123
61 posts
Farmer

Somewhere near Southern West Coast. 'Bout 60-70F. Not very winter-y...

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

It's been 50-60 F for the last few weeks, but drops down to around 30 F at night. All I've seen was some light snowfall last week, not enough to stick though.

Wow...lucky. Where I'm at, during the day the temp gets to around 60-70 F..then drops to around 20-30 F at night. Then again..our weather is notorious for being completely random...70F one day, 30F the next

No snow for us yet...some think we won't get any until Jan...maybe not even until Feb
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Today it was 54 dgrees, and 27f in the morning. It just gets very crunchy outside, and cold enough long enough to kill all the plants and then the cold goes away.
last year here on christmas it rained, but i was in new york at the time playing with REAL snow so that made me happy.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

We've been getting some light snow fall today, but if it keeps up all night we may have a white Christmas.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

It's getting nice around here, it's 20F, yeah I know, I can't help it, they're still using this obsolete measuring system, I'm getting used to it now. :/
We might get some snow on the 26th (2 to 4 inches). They call it a snow storm.
Back in Canada a snow storm is when you can't see anything because it's white everywhere and there's already 72 cm of snow on the ground and we keep getting 6 cm/hour, then the temperature drops to -42C. xD

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Awesome..Christmas time and still no snow D= in fact..just a few days ago..it was about 60-70 degrees. Today it was 30 degrees

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Awesome..Christmas time and still no snow D= in fact..just a few days ago..it was about 60-70 degrees. Today it was 30 degrees

Everyone has chilly weather. That's quite a bummer for me. The only thing cold is the air conditioning.
kneekap
kneekap
8 posts
Nomad

[b]IT EFFING SUCKS IN WISCONSIN ..... ITS COLD

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

We've been getting some light snow fall today, but if it keeps up all night we may have a white Christmas.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! Turns out the snow didn't stick, so it still looks like fall but with no leaves. Sigh.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Now we're supposed to get 1 inch of snow only! >:O
Me and my dog were waiting for it so we can play.
I make snow balls and throw them then my dog chase after them and eat the snow. xD

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Pfft. There's six inches of snow where I am now and two than that back home.

Full on holiday weather.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Forecast is now 8-10 inches headed my way! Deducing that the weatherman/web site always predicts too much, I'd bet around 3-4 inches actually come!

I actually made a snowmana few days ago out of about 1.5 inches of snow, and even with all this clear weather, it's still *kinda* standing. Hopefully It'll be renewed with all this snow!

SaifurRahman
SaifurRahman
70 posts
Blacksmith

Where I am, it just snowed a couple hours ago.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Strange, Killersup had a half-inch of snow for Christmas, and he is having a major snow storm tomorrow.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

I just took a vacation and it is warmer in Hanoi 3x

Showing 61-75 of 92