ForumsNews and Feedbackwill we have any warning

12 3343
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,774 posts
Chamberlain

are we going to have any warning when AG3 is about to be released or are we just going to go onto armor games one day and there it is

~manly man

• 12 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I assume we will have some sort of warning. However, it may be a month prior, a week prior, or even 3 days prior.

Nothing has been said recently regarding AG3's release date.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

It's hard to say judging by the admins current activity. Looking at it now, I think it will be pretty short notice, unless it's in some advertisement.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

My guess and by guess is that they'll probably make a countdown showed on one of the sides or in a spot that everyone can notice it.
~DT07

gunsofliberty
gunsofliberty
27 posts
Nomad

AG Should make a game with the countdown to the beta :P

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

I think so, dunno in witch form, maybe would be only a change in the banner or they´ll put an advertisement at the background.
And perhaps a sticky in the forums^^.

maxlus
maxlus
74 posts
Shepherd

Well they will probably warn us before unless they want to surprise us,personally i prefer a three day countdown

MoparGamer
MoparGamer
144 posts
Nomad

Personally, for the people who pay attention to the forums I think they'll give us a rough of a month. The main page may have a changed advertisement in 2 weeks before (my guess)

AG Should make a game with the countdown to the beta :P

Didn't they do something like that for April fools like 2 years ago?

It wasn't a countdown but still something from AG
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Didn't they do something like that for April fools like 2 years ago?

Are you talking about HACKED AG STATUS ACCESS?
Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

i want atleast a month to know when they are changing so evryone is informed dont want a surprise lol

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

I don't see why notice would matter - there's nothing you can do to prepare yourself really, is there?

I don't mind notice or it being a surprise.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

It's possible that they'll have a timer on the banner or actually make a post in the forum, but it's also possible that lightning will strike my house, so...

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

Maybe we will or we won't, who knows? Honestly, I don't mind how they do it. Based on the lack of information about AG3, I guess one day I'll log in and the new version will be released.

Showing 1-12 of 12