ForumsGamesThe Mario games

18 5877
AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

I thought for sure there was already a thread on them but I couldn't find one. Anyway I have had a countless amount of fun playing all of the Mario games throughout the years and I want to get you guys opinions about them. What's ur favorite Mario game?

• 18 Replies
gunsofliberty
gunsofliberty
27 posts
Nomad

Oh. My. Yes.

Mario has been such a gamer addiction for so long. I myself come back to them every so often :P

But myself, I have to pick Super Mario Advance 2. Not too sure why, but that's the one I always found myself attached to.

Also Mario cart for the N64. such a fun game

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

Mario Cart for Nintendo was and still is my favorite video game ever made. It was the first I ever played and it is my cocaine. LEGENDARY GAME!!

Sparkyboy6
Sparkyboy6
30 posts
Peasant

I love Super Mario Galaxy 2!

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

Yeah that's another good game. Another favorite of mine is Mario party. That board game kind of game. It's like Wii party for Mario and its super fun

ablr
ablr
133 posts
Nomad

I'm still stuck on the last level of New Super Mario Bros. Wii x_x

I haven't played it in forever though

Zephirus
Zephirus
7 posts
Bard

original mario bros is better!

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

MarioKart Wii

AngelOfDemon
AngelOfDemon
418 posts
Nomad

Yeah I only play it on old Nintendos cuz I'm just hella old fashion

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

mariokart7

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

3D Mario World was great for a Mario game, I loved how it was just a 3D version of a 2D Mario game. Plus, dem cats.

Although my all-time favorite Mario game would have to be Super Mario Sunshine. Its completely different from any other Mario game and I just love it.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Hmmm.... I have to go with Double Dash, Super Smash Bros and Super Mario Galaxy.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Super Mario Galaxy, it's just beautiful.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I love Mario Kart... I just don't know why but it's amazing. And of course as Charlie says Super Mario Galaxy is amazing too

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

If you count Super Smash Bros, any of them, I would be inclined to vote for the series as a whole. Even in a world which is not his own, Mario remains the dominant figure.

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

Mario Kart, any of them.

Showing 1-15 of 18