ForumsGamesWhat's better? Wii or 3DS?

22 4949
SirGawain1337
SirGawain1337
2 posts
Nomad

Just an question, what do YOU think is better?
I personally like both, Wii has immature games -lawl- and 3DS doesn't have enough games .3.

• 22 Replies
numino
numino
214 posts
Peasant

You can't really compare both of them since they are different in the sense one of the is a home console and the other is an 'on the go' console.

ihsahn
ihsahn
428 posts
Nomad

You can't even remotely compare these two.
But gun to my head, which one would I buy right now if I had neither? Probably the 3DS.

Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

Both are awesome, but the Wii has a lot more games, so I think I would have to say that the Wii is a little bit better. I don't understand why you would get a DS lite instead of a Wii or a 3ds.

GavinRox
GavinRox
50 posts
Jester

3ds because we has very very unpopular and old games
but 3ds makes it new everytime but also has a very little amount of games

samster555
samster555
2 posts
Nomad

i think 3ds because it can use 3d

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

the 3ds is overrated, you have to hold at exactly the right angle for it do work. the wii has great games, ex. pikmin, mario kart wii, loz: skyward sword and twilight princess, wii sports resort.

so basically what i am saying here is, the wii is better

CapnCook
CapnCook
15 posts
Nomad

3DS Hands down. Portable, the graphics will be amazing on any game you play on it. (Especially Dream Drop Distance. I've seen preveiws for the graphics, Jesus..)

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Meh. 3ds looks wierd in 3d and it's not really 3 d. The two cannot really be compared as one is a consol and one is a portable game system. They basically have the same style games too. It just depends wether I'm at home or not.

miniphu
miniphu
72 posts
Nomad

Like everyone has mentioned before, one is a console and the other a handheld. I prefer handhelds simply because they are portable and generally cheaper than consoles, so 3ds. But that's really not a fair comparison. Apples and oranges?

johnny9116
johnny9116
13 posts
Nomad

i,m not sure what is better. i have a wii but it was only fun at the start and when i had a Dsi it was really fun to play. For me its going to have to be 3ds because it has a great feature added to it and wii is just normal. It also depends, if you buy good games it will be fun to play.

jake455
jake455
16 posts
Nomad

3ds for me

CookieJar131
CookieJar131
7 posts
Peasant

I like the features and games for 3DS a lot, but its nice to be able to play the Wii on the big screen(TV).

kuffyruff
kuffyruff
207 posts
Jester

In my opinion, the 3DS is better. It improves on several features of the Wii and takes it a step further. Also felt like portability was rather important.

Lol_Catz122
Lol_Catz122
65 posts
Nomad

Yeah, you can't really compare a console to a handheld but I would say the the wii is better because it is more interactive and has more games.

masterblake9
masterblake9
58 posts
Farmer

If the 3DS gets a bigger/better game library, then it will be better than the Wii. It's roughly as powerful as the Wii, just in handheld form.

Showing 1-15 of 22