When will they stop?
WHat will happen?
How will this affect America?

• 18 Replies
GraySpiritStag
GraySpiritStag
10 posts
Nomad

I don't think this will affect America very much, only Colorado. It will take generations for the landscape to fix itself and will be very difficult for the families who lost there homes.

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

i feel bad more my old class mate
he moved there 3 years ago

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

It will take generations for the landscape to fix itself

nature fixes itself remarkably fast from fires.
lots faster then when you cut them for example.
macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

Oh dear. My grandma lives in Woodland Park, and I have some other relatives in Colorado Springs and Black Forest. Well it is doing better. 70% contained.

superbob111
superbob111
465 posts
Nomad

i hope it ends soon

macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

I think it was arson. Probably a terrorist attack caused by an evil islamic terrorist.

macfan1
macfan1
421 posts
Nomad

Oh, here is a link to the incident on it's current situation.

http://inciweb.org/incident/2929/

Has all the info there.

Beschuss
Beschuss
5 posts
Peasant

@macfan are you just a fail troll or do you actually think that it was terrorism. Lets not think about how dry it is and how little rain there has been. Its terrorism.

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

@ beschuss

better just leave macfan alone in his shell.
we have often tryed to talk a little sense in that kid and it is just impossible.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

Things burn when they're dry. Colorado, like everywhere else, is dry. So it burned.

Why should it really matter? When everything is all said and done, that forest is going to look magnificent. Forests are very much like a phoenix, they die and burn up but they rise from the ashes, brilliant and young again.

It's a good thing for the ecosystem, and a good thing for mother nature.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

I think it was arson. Probably a terrorist attack caused by an evil islamic terrorist.

Ahmed, run! They have found us out!
pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Ahmed, run! They have found us out!

This cannot be, my brother! We were so careful!
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

Xzeno, pH, Alt... I am disappoint.

Colorado was so nice. My ski trips to those multi-million dollar resorts and those exclusive, sin-filled clubs in Denver are no longer there.

I must now cry myself to sleep and pray to a God I'm not sure exists and make sure I double vote republican this year.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

This cannot be, my brother! We were so careful!

I fear we may have been infiltrated. For now, we have to flee the country. I will contact Saleem and arrange our escape. Inshallah, we will live to fight the infidels another day.
Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

I fear we may have been infiltrated. For now, we have to flee the country. I will contact Saleem and arrange our escape. Inshallah, we will live to fight the infidels another day.

Well, if you need a place to stay, there's only one place you can hide from NATO and get pot from coffee shops-
Amsterdam.

On a serious note, I've noticed that these wild fires happen about most years. Of course some people die, and some people lose their houses, but it made it on national headlines.
Oh wait, that was FOX . . .
Showing 1-15 of 18