ForumsForum GamesHow Important is the User Above You?

1402 261440
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Well, I saw this game being played a few years ago and wanted to revive it. Freakenstein said it was too old to bump, so here we are!

It's your typical "rate the user above" game.

On a scale of 1-10, rate the user's importance and give a reason.

• 1,402 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Normally someone as new as you would be a lot lower. You have been really active though and have been trying to help with the community. I bet in no time you will be higher(in my book).

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

You're one of the people here on AG that holds it all together. You talk to everyone, post everywhere, and tie groups together.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

7/10 because you created an important thread, but you are relatively new.

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

8.5/10 For basically the same things Salvidian said to Daleks. You are everywhere, help the newcomers, and have a thing about your posts that make people want to come back.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,764 posts
Chamberlain

7, being active and giving info on things such as the mystery of the red dot

~manly man

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Because you just make a statement about something out of the blue then disappear.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

9.7/10
You are always online, provide a decent conversation, and find ways to make everything a bit more interesting.

warriorcats123
warriorcats123
694 posts
Nomad

santi_ 10/10
your posts are thought out well your cool you should defenatly be a mod

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

@warriorcats123: You cannot suggest a user to be a mod. Also, I give you a 3/10 because I find your posts to be of low quality. However, you have recently shown improvement.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

7.5/10

You're a lot like what I said to daleks, but it would be much higher if you were a bit more familiar. Familiarity is the key to making people happy! =P

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

7/10

Your thread in the tavern has encouraged some people to make an effort in making the forums better.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

10/10.

he isnt on on the same places i am but i do know he helps a lot to new people and not so new people too. i also know many people know and respect him.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I give you a 6/10 for being in Forum Games, but you also help out sometimes in other places.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

8.25/10 Killersup finds that athough you do not normally post as much as other when you do post it contains information that is essential to the forum.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

6/10

You usually post on a thread and never return. Your posts are usually kind of short. You are, however, fairly memorable for talking in 3rd person.

Showing 1-15 of 1402