ForumsForum GamesHow Important is the User Above You?

1402 262506
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Well, I saw this game being played a few years ago and wanted to revive it. Freakenstein said it was too old to bump, so here we are!

It's your typical "rate the user above" game.

On a scale of 1-10, rate the user's importance and give a reason.

• 1,402 Replies
Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

I give you a 11/10 for just making this game

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

WARNING: This is what Killersup acually thinks,if you are easliy emotionally unstabled please venture no further.

ahhh,new players who have yet to venture into the deeper places of AG.you have a importance rating of 0.1/10 because you are just another new player who will probablly never venture outside of the forum games,nobody knows you,so nobody cares.You could leave right now and never come back and nobody would ever notice.spread out and go to different areas.IF you don't you will never be more then a speck in the dust of AG's eyes.Watch what the veterans do in the other places before posting,if you don't then you will sorely wish you had.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Hey, killersup. Wasn't that a little harsh to a newcomer? Cardibard is the most active RPG player in this forum. If you ask me... i would give him a 7/10 but anyway. You killersup will be rated as an 7.5/10 for being so harsh to newcomers who like forum games.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

meh,you're probably right.Its just a shame when AGers spend all their time on tehe foru games and cannot grow out and see how the rest of AG is,if a newcomer such as cardibard can continue with the rest of his days here on AG without asking why sombody was "mean" to them then Killersup will have a little bit more hope for humanity.There are just to many new people who take everything to serious.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

meh,you're probably right.Its just a shame when AGers spend all their time on tehe foru games and cannot grow out and see how the rest of AG is,

It's not a shame. The AG forums (excluding the Forum games) are lame right now and you have to admit that. Maybe this generation is more interested in forum games.
There are just to many new people who take everything to serious.

Life bro. Life.

Anyways, 7/10
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Maybe this generation is more interested in forum games.

young whippersnappers,why back when Killersup was still new there was no"would you like internet explorer to remember your password" no,you had to acually remember your password yourself.Old guy rant ends here.

anywho you seem to have been extremly important at one time,however now you are only about a 7.5-8 meh,maybe its just 'cuz Killersup only sees you now and then.
light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

8.99/10 pretty cool guy, and cool attacks inn yggdrasil.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

3/10, i have never see you before.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Seuriosly? Is this the way how this game is gonna die? o_O

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

NO IT MUST LIVE!!!

I give you 9.162/10 because you post a lot in the forums, and you started this thread.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

and you started this thread.

>:|

4/10
Meh. You haven't really done anything impressive.
ArtyWng
ArtyWng
167 posts
Nomad

I'm new so I get a bad rating I guess? Anyway 7.5/10 because you "revived" this game.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

You're new to the forums, so welcome. 5/10

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

another one of the veterans who decided to come back and pretty much just stick to a few forums and stick there for the rest of their days.At the moment you only have a value of about 6.5 or 7 but in the past you would have been around a 8.5 or a 9.

ArtyWng
ArtyWng
167 posts
Nomad

8/10 due to high rank and good deal of posts. Hi!

Showing 226-240 of 1402