ForumsGames[NECRO] Who HATES having to wait for days in Swords and potions!

14 3006
joedes
joedes
11 posts
Peasant

Its so anoying like rly are they that stingy????

• 14 Replies
Nick_EX
Nick_EX
58 posts
Nomad

It's annoying, but you just have to wait a few minutes, so it's not too bad.

joedes
joedes
11 posts
Peasant

yeah but its 15 minutes per day! (a day is like 3-5 minutes long)

Metsuki
Metsuki
3 posts
Nomad

I just started playing and come to the point where I have to wait for days. =[ I wish it wasn't like that but I guess it's good in that I can do something else so I don't get totally addicted to it!

theni
theni
34 posts
Shepherd

i agree, so what i suggest is that we make a guild so that we can make the best of the time we have

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

It seems like a general waste of time. I suppose they're trying to get you to buy premium content. If I can't enjoy a game without an interruption like that it's not worth it.

CheapCheep
CheapCheep
240 posts
Nomad

Yes, I do. BUT I play another game while I wait.

Usually, I open a new tab and play Happy Wheels, or check out my profile on here.

Jouster5002
Jouster5002
2 posts
Shepherd

hate the waiting... honestly would be a better game if it didn't have it...

gooeyglop1
gooeyglop1
345 posts
Nomad

I am actually waiting for it right now...

fetheryhorse6
fetheryhorse6
697 posts
Shepherd

i do but if u have a job and are working it makes u work

tuddyz
tuddyz
8 posts
Nomad

haha waiting for days is a giant pain! im level 72 after a week and a bit of playing! i have my own guild and if you're as active as me i wouldnt mind inviting you to play? just let me know your ingame names!

Zenzational
Zenzational
61 posts
Nomad

Well I think this prevents people from being too active to win the guild challenges. You can always increase the accumalated days limit (really useful when your out for a long time like sleeping). I think its 5 when you haven't bought any starter kits. 7 when you played the game a while ago on FB. 9 when you buy Iron starter kit. 11 when you buy Steel starter kit. And 14 when you buy Mithril starter kit. 14 is limit so that means you can only purchase one starter kit.

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

Yeah, it's so sad that we can't spend all the day playing this flash game... No I don't hate it as you can see xD

Wolffe999
Wolffe999
20 posts
Peasant

I want to save up tokens in the daily roulette and buy a starter kit, but they are so expensive!

sarawrrr
sarawrrr
38 posts
Nomad

Yes, I do. BUT I play another game while I wait.

Exactly what I do.
Showing 1-14 of 14