Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Get amor ponits to play hours

Posted Jul 3, '12 at 3:55pm

bloodybeet

bloodybeet

34 posts

[b]I think many of us play different games for hours of armor games I think would be a good idea to take any remuneration for a certain time playing a game,what do you think about this?, Ideas or contributions[b]

Posted Jul 3, '12 at 4:18pm

BRAAINZz

BRAAINZz

797 posts

Getting AP for staying in-game? If that is the case, then I don't agree with this. It seems like a way to AP farm. People would turn on the game and walk away, or open another tab. It would work if they tracked activity frequently, but aside from that, I'm against this.

Posted Jul 3, '12 at 8:55pm

bloodybeet

bloodybeet

34 posts

Sorry about my english im spanish and i understand what you mean but ok the idea is if i play a lot of fames in a day ill get AP like a remuneration
its the basic idea but i neeed opinions or other ideas for have a stronger idea

Posted Jul 4, '12 at 4:34am

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,302 posts

Knight

Awarding points simply for clicking on a game is about the easiest way you could encourage AP farming. There are some (desperate) people out there who are willing to refresh the page 100,000 times, and some slightly more sophisticated people who are willing to use programs, i.e. autoclickers, to refresh the page for them. Eventually, it will just become a battle of the refreshers rather than a civilized competition, and at a certain point there will be no use including the games at all in the system.

Posted Jul 4, '12 at 9:11am

KrissKhan

KrissKhan

275 posts

I thought about that too, some weeks ago... That would be a nice idea if people weren't farming AP. But AG can't check the activity of all the players... so just forget it :p

Posted Jul 4, '12 at 11:22am

bloodybeet

bloodybeet

34 posts

Yes its a little complicated but it will be great

Posted Jul 4, '12 at 11:46am

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

11,564 posts

@Ernie15: I think he meant that AP would be awarded for staying in the game for a long time, not for loading a game page. However, both ideas can be abused, but the one he meant would take longer.

Posted Jul 4, '12 at 11:48am

bloodybeet

bloodybeet

34 posts

yes i think the moderators or admins should create a way to not give AP if ppl are farming srry my english im spanish

Posted Jul 4, '12 at 11:49am

PhsycoDragon

PhsycoDragon

43 posts

It seems like a nice idea but there are proplems...

Posted Jul 4, '12 at 3:00pm

bloodybeet

bloodybeet

34 posts

yeaap

Reply to Get amor ponits to play hours

You must be logged in to post a reply!