ForumsGamesExit Path Race Tournament

65 14349
KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

Hello everyone,

I have this idea for a long time now. After the release of EP2, lot of people have stopped to play because they were disapointed. Some of us found a refuge in yck's version of EP. But once more, there was a &quotolemic" about the elitism of people and the insane difficulty of custom levels (who are not race levels anymore, for the most part).
The community of Exit Path is actually split and that's why I'm making a little tournament about RACE

For practical reasons (edit message/updates, hide text system because, ~8000 caracter for each level code would be annoying here), I'll use the Level Makers of Exit Path Forum to share the list of levels you might play while the tournament and the list of peeps participating... Link here

I'll make groups of 2-4 runners randomly with dices (This will depend of the number of peeps who want to play). You will have to meet on yck's version at the date settled. The levels will be picked from a list who contains "best" race levels (Uniplayer levels, John's multi levels, yck's and some customs (made for race on purpose)). Once more I'll use dices to pick level randomly (that means you may not play all the levels in list...).
The first to get 5 wins go to next part of the tournament. We'll do that until it remains only one, the winner :]
In the case of someone wouldn't be there at the right time, he would have an other chance to run with the next room. An arbiter will be spectating in each rooms to prevent any problems (cheats ? o.o)

This tournament is made for fun and to try to "reunite" the community. Any behavior who wouldn't be fair-play will cause an elimination.
The Tournament is actually settled ~25 August. A more specific date will be given soon.

If you want to register for it, leave a message here or on the link above with the name of your account. And if you have any questions, ask them ofc

Thanks.

~KK

• 65 Replies
Zenzational
Zenzational
61 posts
Nomad

The host......won't be hosting guys. You all heard that KrissKhan and Phoenix is leaving. Therefore, we need a new host ( one that can handle all responsibilities, mature, and be on time) like me of course or we can choose to cancel it entirely. If you do vote for a new host, I would be more than glad to rearrange the whole tournament. If you choose to cancel it, this thread will be locked. You got 5 days to submit your votes.

StarOfAct
StarOfAct
5 posts
Nomad

I would vote for a new host.

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

Wait, so if Kriss or Phoenix aren't hosting, then will the tournament have to be rescheduled? I sure wouldn't want the tournament to be canceled, so I'd vote for a new host.

aizaliun
aizaliun
4 posts
Nomad

i would like to join soon
Thanks

Zenzational
Zenzational
61 posts
Nomad

It looks like this thing is cancelled. Guess we have to lock this up. And I heard yck will be making pages to host clan wars and races and stuff like that so lets rely oh him. x)

Showing 61-65 of 65