ForumsThe TavernIsn't weird.......

17 4357
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

how now the ranking is basically a battle of who can talk to the most people? That just seems so stupid to me. You just talk to people, what's the fun in that? What I did back in the day to get to my spot was actually play the games and get merits from those games, and yeah that was really fun! I just don't understand it now. Is it really worth the high ranking? I guess you'll always be know for being the first King on this site, but you're basically notorious for getting there in a not so good manner. Well I got to say what I wanted to say. Oh, and just letting people know who think I wasted my time here, well they're wrong. I will hopefully always be remembered, sort of like a legend, because I was the very first person to reach 100 merit and I hope to remain the #1 in merits for a good while even if I rarely get on. Oh, and I guess bye and thanks to all those people that were really cool to me because I'm pretty sure that I'll never talk to you guys again because I'll rarely be on from now on. Unless maybe I decided to actually get back into this site, haha.

• 17 Replies
kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

i know its weird but

@ nick

dude! if you would make a system with max 50 comments a day you could not talk to all youre friends proper it would be like " oh sorry i reached my limit i cant talk anymore, i gotta go off i made my daily 50 comments." this is silly too i think

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

@MissingTeddy

Thanks I guess

@KOG

I really couldn't care less of what you think, but the only reason why you think is silly is because 50 or even 100 is way too little per day for you. You probably get 200 comments a day. I remember talking to my friends and it didn't that all those comments. The difference between us is you don't know how to actually talk to your friends. You talk to anybody and even if you do talk to your friends it's just a bunch of nonsense.

Showing 16-17 of 17