ForumsWEPRPhelps or Lochte Poll

7 3086
Gensicki37
Gensicki37
7 posts
Nomad

As you all very well know the 2012 summer olympic games are on thier way. The big controversy that everyone is talking about is, Michael Phelps or Ryan Lochte to be the next best U.S. Olympic swimmer. Now even though it seems that Lochte is a new up and comer, he has actually been here longer than Phelps. Lochte is older than Phelps. So the young gun/ veteran is Phelps. Phelps is on his way to break the overall gold medal record as well. Thats just a little bit of a background.

Now lets see who all of you want to take over the king of the swimming pool.

Who do you guys like and/or think will do better in the Olympics? Phelps or Lochte?

• 7 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Phelps. It's his last Olympics, and he would want to give his best. Not to mention that he still is faster in most of the heats so far.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Phelps. For some reason the guy is just incredible. He kills the competition from what I have seen.

On a similar note, wasn't Phelps accused of possession of some drug right after the 2008 Olympics?

partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

The big controversy that everyone is talking about is, Michael Phelps or Ryan Lochte to be the next best U.S. Olympic swimmer.

1. controversy?
they are sporters nothing controversy about it. the best guy wins.
2. every1 is talking about?
why the hell would we talk about the us sporters? i realy got better things on my mind then sporters especialy the us sporters we don't give a **** about. people care more about the sporters from their own country then the us sporters.

pieter van den hoogenband FTW...
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

Phelps. He is still one of the world's fastest swimmers and will at least win individual golds in the 100 and 200 butterfly

On a similar note, wasn't Phelps accused of possession of some drug right after the 2008 Olympics?

A photograph of Phelps smoking marijuana circulated the Internet in 2008. But, I don't think he was charged.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

2. every1 is talking about?
why the hell would we talk about the us sporters? i realy got better things on my mind then sporters especialy the us sporters we don't give a **** about. people care more about the sporters from their own country then the us sporters.

The thread is obviously targeting US citizens...
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

@goumas13
Phelps dropped the 100 butterfly. So it will be hard for him to win that.

I think this is Lochte's year. Even when racing a second time in less then 30 minutes he almost beat Phelps. I think when Lochte is fully rested he will win more over Phelps. It is will be interesting though.

camm95
camm95
52 posts
Nomad

Phelps, he has admitted that he hasn't trained his hardest physically in a tradeoff for improving his mental game, I think that with the next two weeks of intense training he will be able to win over Lochte by the hairs that Lochte has been winning over him. It is really going to be amazing competition though.

Showing 1-7 of 7