ForumsPopular MediaNerdist

3 5417
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Does anyone else listen to the Nerdist podcast?

I listened to a few episodes and they are pretty good.

• 3 Replies
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I didn't even know what it was until you showed me just now in this thread.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Well..might as well roll with it and make this necro into a revival

So daleks..what is Nerdist about? What do they do? For what reasons should I watch them? etc.

In other words..sell them to me..make me want to watch them

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I didn't even know what it was until you showed me just now in this thread.

*Kills Rip*
Naw man. It is OK. It isn't extremely popular except with us nerds.
So daleks..what is Nerdist about? What do they do? For what reasons should I watch them?

Well pang, let me tell you (facts might not be 100% right, I only really watch the show):
Nerdist is everything nerdy. You are bound to find something you like that they talk about if you are a nerd. If you do not find something you like and you call yourself a nerd you should probably stop.
Now what is everything nerdy? Have you heard of Doctor Who? Yes, well they talk about that. Have you heard about Game of Thrones? Yes, well they talk about that. Are TV shows not really your thing but you love your comic books? Well they even have that too.
Now that you want your nerd juices flowing you might want to know where you can access this world of nerdy goodness. You are in luck though because I have you covered!
Above you will see the link to the Nerdist site. There you can browse around and see what they have. Listen to some podcasts with people you care about; they are quite good.
Posted right below is the link to the Nerdist Youtube channel. Lots of good things there. Personally, I watch the bowling, but there is lots of other things you can delight your eye holes with.
YouTube Link
Finally, last, but certainly not least, if you get BBC America and are around when the show is on you can watch it!
BBC America Nerdist Link
Showing 1-3 of 3