ForumsSupport ForumSugestion to the chat

12 3045
chillskill
chillskill
62 posts
Nomad

I don't know if this already have been sugested so don't kill me if it have..

Suggestion: If we in the chat had all of the difrent countryes represented then we can talk to people from our own country instead of all of the people in the chat??

• 12 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

um i cant understand much fom your grammmar but why would you need to chat to people from your own country? Well i understand other people have other things to talk about in other languages. Anyway not much people use the chatromm anyway.

I think its a waste of time becuz AG doesnt own thet chat room

chillskill
chillskill
62 posts
Nomad

ok then i get it but it is much easier to talk and explain things/ stuff to people from your own country whit your own language.. And sry for my grammar^^

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

but who r u going to talk to, nobody uses the chatroom

chillskill
chillskill
62 posts
Nomad

That is a good argument but maybe that is just what people need to have in order to use the chat room more often^^ i dont know relly...

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

people dont use the chat room because of spamming.

and besides they just post on other peoples profile for points instead.

Good idea, except nobody uses it. Meebo or sumthing controls the chatroom

Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

I think you should be able to chat with one person just in case you want to tell them something private!

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Personally, I think the Chat should be axed all together... but that is just me.

Silent_Axeman
Silent_Axeman
19 posts
Nomad

I think that it should be a chat room for the people who you added and if they added you that would be better so you could have a chat with your friends!

-Silent

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

i wish the chatroom would be gone, it seems like a waste of time

gman1000
gman1000
978 posts
Nomad

The chat room needs to be run by AG. It should not be gone because it can reduce spam like, "What's up".

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

Yea I think that would be good make AG own that chat room!Can the buy it off Meebo?

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

Personally, I think the Chat should be axed all together... but that is just me.

I second that motion. Waste of space. If it was moderated better (or rather, easier to moderate) then it could be good... I also don't agree with segregation by rank, but that is another point...
Showing 1-12 of 12