ForumsSupport Forumarmator differences

38 8851
Soulful_Plain_Strider
Soulful_Plain_Strider
86 posts
Nomad

a minor thing, the armotors are good and all but several people having the same one can be very confusing at times, and maybe the option for slight customiations such as background colour, main colour etc might help

• 38 Replies
n037
n037
30 posts
Nomad

That would be nice, but there will be more armatars and the option to upload own armatars soon, if we can trust Daniel (and I really think we can ). There is (was) a big discussion about that here.

Soulful_Plain_Strider
Soulful_Plain_Strider
86 posts
Nomad

yes there was but i thought I'd bring up a differet view in the discussion since that one has gone away

Axel
Axel
475 posts
Nomad

Ya Or more

Game
Game
10 posts
Nomad

Getting your own personal "armator" aslong as its non offensive I think is a great idea.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I agree it would be a good idea

Metallican
Metallican
73 posts
Nomad

how do you get an armotar?

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Armotar is what we call your avatar. You have one already.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

I agree with FallingUp that would be cool.

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

it would be so hard to upload ur own avatar i mean look how small it would have to be...compared to what the

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

thread starter i saying *srry my comp lagged before i finished the post tha s why there is 2*

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

i don't think it would be a god idea to be able to upload your own armatar because it would be very hard to monitor people having vulgar or offensive ones

ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

yeah i agree...but im actually kinda lucky and so are all of the other girls on here...because there are mostly all guys on here and not that many girls...so our amaters are like less used...but stil i think i would love some new ones XD : ) : P

Guns_N_Roses
Guns_N_Roses
93 posts
Nomad

Yeah new ones would be nice. Its good for me because my favorite armatar (the one I have) Is actually not that common lol! I don't really think it would be a good idea to upload your own, but the background color and things would be nice.

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

i agree with the different colored backrounds for the armotars it would definetly be less confuzing

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

that would be nice, but I don't think I'd customize mine much, I like it how it is^~^

Showing 1-15 of 38