ForumsPopular MediaThe Walking Dead

7 3508
Chata722
Chata722
73 posts
Nomad

Okay, here you can post anything The Walking Dead, what was your favorite scene, your favorite character, least favorite character, favorite zombie kill, favorite or least favorite character death, who of the characters should or should'nt have died, ect.

I LOVE this show!

• 7 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Least favourite being Carl and Lori, they always seem to mess things up. Carl ended up getting Dale killed and Lori messed with Shane's head which eventually got him killed. Shane was already going crazy because Rick was alive and Shane loved Lori, but once Rick came back she pushed Shane aside. I disliked how Otis died; Shane shot him to get away. It didn't look like it was necessary to do either.

Favourites being Daryl and Glenn. Daryl is the epitome of ******. He goes into the woods looking for Sophia, falls off a cliff with an arrow in his side, manages to pull it out and kill two zombies, then climbs back up the cliff. Glenn just because he's a cool guy. He's not as dramatic as the others.

I can't wait for season three this year.

Chata722
Chata722
73 posts
Nomad

I know right Carl and Lori mess thing up, but for Carl he was probably scared to see that zombie comeing at Dale and, I think Carl had a gun and failed to pull the trigger, I don't know, I missed the part when Dale dies and in the funeral scene I thought it was Daryl, I was totaly shocked and suprised that it was Dale that died. I can;t wait for season 3!

dank40
dank40
109 posts
Nomad

Favorite zombie kill: bloated zombie in the well

Chata722
Chata722
73 posts
Nomad

I loved the part when Shane turns into a zombie and the Rick killed him, awesome! But now, whos gonna replace him the pysco murderer? But I cant wait for Michonne, finally a bad mama jama zombie killing ninga!

fracell
fracell
67 posts
Nomad

the comics are much better they ARE pretty expensive once you get them all but its worth every penny

BRAAINZz
BRAAINZz
787 posts
Nomad

the comics are much better they ARE pretty expensive once you get them all but its worth every penny

They really are, I chose the thick version of the comics, where there's less of them and have a (Very slightly) different story.

I finished #10 and am going to buy the next two.

But I cant wait for Michonne, finally a bad mama jama zombie killing ninga!

I want to see the Governor, he looks different from the comics but he truly seems like the perfect actor to play him. Actually, every character that was from the books and is in the show (Besides Carol & Hershel, both are too old) was pretty much nailed on appearance and acting.

I know right Carl and Lori mess thing up,

*SPOILER ALERT ONLY TO BE TOLD TO PEOPLE WHO READ AFTER COMIC #8*

Just remember the end of #8 where she gets killed trying to escape, and everything will be a lot happier.

Least favourite being Carl and Lori,

I would like to add Andrea to this list, all three of them being the main creators of melodramatic crap. My favourites are the same as GoM's, I think I would like T-Dog too, but he's more background than anything.
dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

My face when Rick said everyone's infected:

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/171/are-you-a-wizard.jpg

Even though I kinda had a hunch. I want to know if the black guy and his son will come back. In the mean time, I want Lori dead. I've noticed most females on AMC are *****es.

Showing 1-7 of 7