ForumsSupport ForumCurrently Playing: ????

22 5629
UnknownShadow
UnknownShadow
132 posts
Blacksmith

How hard would it be to make a thing that appears on one's profile, that shows you what they're currently playing, in terms of games, and if they are currently playing one. Anybody think this is a good idea? I don't know, it is kind of random, and wouldn't matter if it was there too much, but still...

• 22 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

This is a pretty good idea. It can say on your profile if you are playing a game, on someones profile, posting in the forum, etc. I can see how come users may not like this though. A little stalker-ish.

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

Haha, yes, is a bit stalker-ish, but it would be nice if at least you mods and stuff could tell were they were at, and also, I'm not totally sure how this would work out, because I usually have at least 2 tabs open to armorgames when I am on, and it would be hard to tell what someone was really doing this way, but this is just me being a little paranoid about ideas, it may work fine!

UnknownShadow
UnknownShadow
132 posts
Blacksmith

Good point jwal and yeah carlie it does sound a little stalker-ish, haha.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Umm this could be good I suppose but then people might follow you around AG and you might get anoied!So I am not sure about this but it might work!

UnknownShadow
UnknownShadow
132 posts
Blacksmith

This is for a 60th post, and to let people know it is here. =]

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

that would be nice,

This is for a 60th post, and to let people know it is here

bumping is considered spam
d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

I like the idea

UnknownShadow
UnknownShadow
132 posts
Blacksmith

Thanks for making me aware that it was spamming, and now I know what "bumping" means. I'll try not to do it anymore.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Okay, now back to the subject. The idea is pretty cool, and I am sure that alot of people will like it. I think you should have the choice to hide that little tab saying "insert game, activity etc."

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I guess that could be abother addition. Maybe a checklist could come up in the Control Panel. Maybe something like this. (The "O" means that it is the check box)
O Check to Hide.
O Check for only friends' availability to see.
O Check for everyone's availability to see.

Of course every Mod should be able to see it no matter what is checked. Another idea is to put as one of the "activities" is "making profile." I find it as a way to see if someone is making fake referrals. Of course it would only be helpful if someone was on the page to see it.

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

Yes I like Estel's idea that would be cool!

UnknownShadow
UnknownShadow
132 posts
Blacksmith

Yes Estel, that could be another good part included in it, but it still leaves me clueless when it comes to being on more than one tab on armorgames (on your account on both tabs, as well).

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

For that....I would say that there should be two ticks (or however many tabs) where it says what you are doing.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Eh, I see it as an idea. It could possibly work, I just don't know how! Haha.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well, Coheed said pretty much what I was going to say. Well, it was just an idea. I guess it is getting pretty stalker-ish, but it was just a thought. It would be cool if it could actually work.

Showing 1-15 of 22